EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Managed to get a few more things done , first job was to remove the wiper arms and respray them has they were looking quite worn it’s amazing what a coat of paint can do.

Also managed to fit my Dc5 pedal covers . Just need to get a foot rest to finish the job .

Where can I find the DC5 Pedal covers? Do they do the foot rest too?

They look great by the way.

Where can I find the DC5 Pedal covers? Do they do the foot rest too?

They look great by the way.
Hi, I managed to find a really good used set - don’t know if you can still buy them brand new and if you can they are quite expensive and yes they do a footrest which I haven’t acquired yet.

Another update . managed to get a few more things done first job was the suspension I thought the car was a little to high as standard so decided to go with some eibach Sportline lowering springs had these a few times before and in my eyes give a nice drop over standard the old springs were not in bad shape and will be keep just in case. I also decided to replace the rear shocks . I managed to change 3 springs myself but the drivers side rear did not want to play at all and in the end I had to have the drivers side rear shock cut off the vehicle good job I decided to replace the rear shocks. Anyway all fitted.

When I replaced the front springs I noticed the track rod ends were looking quite worn so decided to replace them too for good measure.

And all fitted another job done.

Last edited:
Managed to fit my rear JDM anti roll bar today which I brought from tegiwa in the sale both the old drop links did not want to play which is pretty standard with these anyway cut both off with a small hack-saw did not take long be fair another job done.

New compared with old

Fully fitted always nice to fit new parts