• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust guide

My OEM exhaust is due for replacement and i think why not go for a upgraded one right...? anyway what you think of this http://motorsportworld.co.uk/framefix.asp?ProductCode=JTX-H4-H0R&PID=1666963 has anyone got this or know if the quality/sound is any good?
H4-H0Rlarge.jpg

hello.
First, I apologize for not introducing himself, you can direct me to the right section?
That said, I have a question for you ..
What do you think of the catback j's, and especially what do you think about the diameter?

Thanks to all

hello.
First, I apologize for not introducing himself, you can direct me to the right section?
That said, I have a question for you ..
What do you think of the catback j's, and especially what do you think about the diameter?

Thanks to all

The J's back box you will need to be careful as to what you are matting it to due to the large bore size. Otherwise use lots of exhaust paste. The blue tip will fade and you will have to polish it up so be warned. Mine has polished up fine. The last thing is that you will need aftermarket hangers as it hangs too close to the bumper.

All in all it's a great exhaust which has a similar DB to a N1 as the back box is of a similar size. The important thing for myself is, it is quieter and has less off a boom behind it.

Hope that helps.

I bought the car, with j's catback already installed.
Unfortunately, I realized that the central pipe was crushed ..
I started looking on ebay, I replaced a central pipe, and I bought Sportex unsilenced, internal diameter 60 mm ...
Now I had a doubt ...
Sportex internal 60 mm, and j's backbox internal 57 mm ..
I wanted to ask the experts, whether it is good or bad, have the backbox, slightly smaller than the center pipe, in terms of performance.
I have already Toda exhaust manifolds, no catalyst ..

Thanks to all

I'm sorry, I did not understand ..
what interests me, whether a restriction on the backbox, can cause a loss of power, or it could lead to a gain of exhaust backpressure ..

At this time, I have already installed the center pipe , with j's backbox, I created new flanges ..

For the power, I'm undecided, whether to keep j's backbox, or change backbox, with a larger

Soundclip of my j's 60rs ti in combination with a gruppe m airbox en tegiwa header

E83A782C-2CA2-46F4-831C-99A514F801DC_zpsva14lrgr.jpg

[video=youtube_share;4ut6h2t4Dts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ut6h2t4Dts[/video]

hello guys

I am very indecisive ..
I have to decide between Buddyclub prospec, and Skunk2 MegaPower 70mm ...
Could you advise me on what sounds better, but more importantly, which takes more power?

Aftermarket exhausts are all about the same power wise. Your talking tiny tiny differences.

If you're planning on doing trackdays then both of those exhausts will be loud.

In the end I opted for the buddyclub ...
I know there are 2 versions, spec 3, and the prospec.
Can you tell me which ones are the differences between these two, which will give more power, but more importantly, the internal diameters?

thanks

Don't know about track legal, I run mine day to day with a 4 branch manifold and I personally don't find it a issue on the motorway. I drive it on the motorway everyday without Finding it droney, drove it to Devon with the family last year without the manifold and the bung in and it was fine. It has a silencer in the b pipe which makes it quiter at idle and low revs but sounds louder when you put your foot down.

Back