• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exhaust guide

Here are some of my favourite EP3 exhausts.
RSR B/Box

HKS Hi Power

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be buying an ep3 fitted with a catback buddy club pro, however I think it's going to be too loud. I was thinking of buying a tegiwa catback and swap them over and sell the buddy club. Can someone tell me if it would be quieter and more neighbour, motorway, less I've got an insanely loud exhaust everyone look at me kind of thing?

Anyone able to tell me what this exhaust is? is it the fujitsubo or Tegiwa copy?

A925A2A1-0E6A-4CFA-B3EC-7C55AD6E619A_zpsvrcb0nup.jpg

Anyone made up spring bolts for b-pipe to back box for an aftermarket cat back?

It just seems a shame to have a donut but then to bolt up rigidly. Thinking of cutting an original spring in half and then adding them to the supplied bolts, to give a small amount of flex.

I already tried a standard OE bolt and spring with a SS nut, but the spring is not long enough - plus I felt that the nut looks a little undersized for the job.

I bought some (longer) shouldered bolts, washers and brass lock nuts as by the time you cut a spring in half there is very little give left in it. Plus it is very had to get it to sit square.

We'll see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Firstly I am new to this so I do apologise if this has been covered before and if its the wrong place.
I am looking for a new b pipe, I know about the Spoon one, the supersprint one (which isn't being sold anywhere that I know), scorpion and sportex.
are there any others that are available that will go with my spoon N1 and give a good sound and possible gains? Its for an EP3
thanks Jordan

I would have thought solid fabrications would do a version, there's also the option of having one custom made.

HKS Hi power.

Hi all, just recently fitted a HKS hi power cat back system to my pride and joy and it's spot on and absolutely love it!:D.
Thought it would be mega loud but it surprised me tbh. Car seems to pull a bit cleaner and better and feels like it gets into and past that v tec zone a little faster. Not tried it without the bung yet, so am thinking will be quite a bit louder.
Never posted pics on anywhere as yet, but going to give it a go.

Get the bung out and it will sound a lot nicer and louder, I have the spoon n1 coupled with spoon B pipe without the bung and that sounds amazing in vtec
post some pics as well

Get the bung out and it will sound a lot nicer and louder, I have the spoon n1 coupled with spoon B pipe without the bung and that sounds amazing in vtec
post some pics as well
Nice one, cheers for the reply. Didn't really want it too noisy tbh, neighbours and all that. I do really early shifts, leaving at 4.30 am!!. Can't get my head around the posting pics thing. Have taken the pics on the iPad, now trying to get them up. Think I'm being a bit dumb and lazy:).

Also and am hoping this is ok, but I have a mongoose complete catback system that I'm selling, but obviously can't post as yet. It's like brand new and has only covered 100 mile ish. Is stainless 2.5" bore and 4" inward rolled tail, real nice zorst. Was only on car for 2 weeks. Cheers.

Back