• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

.: Faith's Satin Silver Type R - Rare ARC Goodie Added 6/7 :.

This is superb mate, absolutely perfect.

Can you tell me the colour code or name or something? I am going for another wheel refurb quote tomorrow and have been promising bronze for months now.

cheers

Look wicked.

But...

OEM EP3 wheels would have looked wickeder in the colour IMO.. Many £££££££ aftermarket wheels fail up against the OEM EP3 Wheels - they're that fcking awesome.

Your first post, lowered, pics make me want to put mine back to standard appearnance.

EP3's rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheels Completed :-D

4949314590_3fc1481775_z.jpg

4949314058_c2e23a57c4_z.jpg

4949315002_0278d7d3e6_z.jpg

Ady.

Hello mate, cheers for the thread link, your EP3 is looking rather tasty! And I recognise the areas, the industrial bit by Brighton station and what I think is Newhaven :p lol Good shout on the Arc and the Enkei's, both look excellent :cool:

LOL, I have found a close enough colour, the car is in Monday so if it is close/decent, I shall post it.

I looked at 100 different bronzes and got bored :lol:

I was the same with choosing the colours for my track wheels, I was there for over 2.5 hours looking at colour charts!! :( Paid off though haha

Hey Guys,

Not really much of an update except for Red painted calipers with my new Honda stickers which im pleased look pretty nice, as it was a nice day sunday the car was cleaned and a few shots were taken, these were the best:

4987189569_412fe56a14_b.jpg

4987789590_8503aeeb71_b.jpg

Unsure whether to put smaller Honda stickers on rear, didnt know whether it would be too much.
4987787764_eed064c714_b.jpg

4987184971_7fec65cb1f_b.jpg

4987788526_655e082799_b.jpg

4987786560_34102a111c_b.jpg

Also had a mess around with HDR style shots, came out quite well i thought :)
4987790708_371b560d09_b.jpg

Cheers,

Ady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Car looks amazing mate love the colour of those wheels i wouldnt put decals on the rear calipers less is more!:)

Looking good matey! You alright with cleaning or need some advice on goodies to buy?

I have just the 'R' on my rear cali's.

Good photo's, hate the HDR one though :p

they are the only aftermarket wheels ive seen on an ep3 that i think look better than oem:cool:

car looks awesome

Looking good matey! You alright with cleaning or need some advice on goodies to buy?

I have just the 'R' on my rear cali's.

Good photo's, hate the HDR one though :p

I think im not too bad with cleaning, something that ive been trying to perfect over a couple of years but obviosuly im always learning and willing to try new techniques. I use Zaino show shampoo, have purchased some Poorboys White Diamond which i thought worked very well and i have some Poorboys Natty red wax kicking around some where....mmmmmmmmm strawberrys! lol

Any products you recommend, its so hard to get a decent reflection/shine on Silver cars due to lack of depth in the paint.

Was looking at some Chemical Guys - Wet Mirror Finish - Gloss Enhancer as next purchase.

Thanks again for the kind comments guys

Ady.

I use Zymol Creme on my Cosmic Grey CTR, which was also used on my old silver Polo. Works a treat and amazing shine but it is about £50 a tub so not sure if you want to spend that much. Plus Zymol urges you to pre-wax it with HD Cleanse, which adds another £30 into the equation too. Just depends on how hardcore you want to be with it. Doesn't look bad at all though from those pics anyway.

Back