• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

.: Faith's Satin Silver Type R - Rare ARC Goodie Added 6/7 :.

Look fantastic with the ol' skool style H's on the centre caps.

Come forth with the colour code you elusive chap. :)

It's a very nice colour indeed.

What's next for this clean build.

Look fantastic with the ol' skool style H's on the centre caps.

Come forth with the colour code you elusive chap. :)

It's a very nice colour indeed.

What's next for this clean build.

Thanks TypeRiter:smt023

Im still trying to get hold of the colour code as i want my camcover done in the same colour along with some other bits but the Company who did the refurb arent very forthcoming (sp?) with it, im pretty sure it was Rota Bronze though (or BMW Sepang Bronze which Joe had his done in although they look a little more reddy than mine but that could just be the pitcures)

I work for Land Rover and the new Discovery 4 has a new rnage of colours including a bronze and its very nice so may just settle for that colour :)

Im not sure what next really...possibly HID's...Ideas welcome though!

Ady.

Thanks for that.

I know Roger at Wheelworks - him and his team are top-blokes - they've done a great job on the wheels man.

HIDs - nice mod. :cool:

Maybe you could get the colour code off him for me then if you know him? I dont know why he wont give em the code, seems a bit un-reasonable considering the work i had done with him, its not as if ive asked for it and taking the wheels elsewhere to get done.

Other than that yes im very pleased with the work carried out!

I only know him through having a good few sets of wheels done via him.

You're right; strange, that he won't provide the code.

No mate - I'm cool, I'm loving my White Works. It's just an extraordinary colour that I'd like to keep the code for - as I intend on winter wheels soon (OEM's if poss) and that colour would be nice, and hassle free to look after during the grotty weather - more so than the white.

Evening People,

Its been a long time since my last update on here and to the car aswell. (holidays and things sucking up all my precious modifying money :()

Well here's the latest addition to my Ctr, a Buddyclub Spec IV catback exhaust system in great condition that i picked up for a cracking price today!

Just managed to give her a little clean up ready for fitting tomorrow (weather permitting)

5769063172_31534221d4_b.jpg

5769063658_b0f297170c_b.jpg

Im so excited about getting this fitted :twisted:

Cheers,

Ady :D

Loved my SpecIV, the sound it completely different from any other zorst. Has a rally note to it at high revs. You're gonna love it man ;)

No i didn't get it fitted unfortunately. The main reason, i hate using a trolley jack (well the one i have) It always seems to move when jacking the car up and it just feels sketchy.

Also by the look of the nuts on the b-pipe to Cat they look fairly rusted and i would probably struggle with leverage laying under the car :roll:

I'm gutted! Will just have to get work to fit it for me next week.....but i cant wait that looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You lucky sod!! Those exhausts are so rare nowadays. It's such a shame BC don't make them anymore. Good luck getting it fitted, looks like you got one in great condition.

Evening peeps,

Managed to get the exhaust fitted at work today and im delighted with it. Its got a nice deep burble on start up/idle and pulling away and then it really screams when punching fast up through the gears :twisted:

The only problem is that it sits extremely low so i think multi storey car parks are a big no-no for me :lol: Bit of a pain but not the end of the world.

Anyway as it was a nice evening i thought i would get some new pictures up,

Please, Enjoy...

5783622410_246d70d8a3_b.jpg

5783064899_4ff6e72d7f_b.jpg

5783062177_cc09dc1022_b.jpg

5783059205_ab095099b6_b.jpg

5783061517_6537d732f6_b.jpg

5783616616_931ea4c95d_b.jpg

5783063331_94235b8586_b.jpg

5783060045_180ed2a30d_b.jpg

5783064069_9d10512e85_b.jpg

and my favorite picture...

5783621352_db75e0915a_b.jpg

Will see if i can get a video up at some point too.

Thanks for Looking,

Ady :mrgreen:

Nice spec4. I have the same on my S2k with decat(helps with the power and the sounds very much). They do have a quiet sound at low RPM but sound fantastic at high rpm. And very light weight too. 6kgs ish.
I too have noticed it sits quite low, first time I went over a hump by my local cinema I twatted it on the kerbed top section :( but it was ok.

Damn nice lookin car you have there! I like your wheels :) perfect. Waiting for video and sounds ^^

Excellent pictures Faith, but can't for the life of me recognise where they were taken, try as I might :lol:

New exhaust hangers may raise the height a bit, or swapping the bracket over (something you need to do with the FEEL's IIRC)

Thansk for the comments guys :D All greatly appreciated.

TarmacNymph : Cheers bud, they were taken out around the back roads in between Uckfield/Nutley area. Real nice area and nice quiet roads, although i think i pulled into a couple of dogging carparks! :whistle

Think i may struggle to raise it, its mainly where there is a slight bend/kink in the b-pipe that its at its lowest point.

Ady.

Well at least it was during the day so there probably wasn't any serious dogging going on :lol:

If it's the b-pipe that's the lowest then I'm not sure, guess you'll just have to avoid multi-storeys. I already have to, and I don't even have my new exhaust on yet! So I'm used to it :lol:

Thank you Joe :smt023

Big compliment coming from you mate!

** If you are interested at all, i got given a link to a site that can produce both the Volk & Rays Bronze to a high standard. As i still cant get the code for my wheels **

Back