• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

.: Faith's Satin Silver Type R - Rare ARC Goodie Added 6/7 :.

I did see you had a bit of a saga with them in the end. Tbh Im still surprised yours didnt come out the same colour as mine as im sure BMW Sepang bronze is the colour - although its never been confirmed!

but if you want the link just give me a shout. :)

Bit of another update guys, its all happening at once :lol:

Now i know these mod's are a bit like marmite but i think it looks alright and didnt pay a huge amount for it either,

Queue more piccys :-D .....
5790849925_6aea866272_b.jpg

5791409536_ea96d2f709_b.jpg

5791410272_d95c0df111_b.jpg

5791411300_7d8e64360b_b.jpg

5790851561_2da8ae7238_b.jpg

5790852741_a266363da0_b.jpg

5791413164_bc79fc9c39_b.jpg

Arty farty....
5791412538_ac172fb414_b.jpg

Ady.

That ride height is spot on IMO. That does look the tits, just needs a mugen spoiler and it would be spot on.

ABP Lowering springs.

This is a very nice car - I like tow-hooks.

Great shots - I need to get a decent camera LOL.

Thanks, I thought I remembered they were ABPs but couldn't find the post when looking back through the thread. That's what I've got too but mine seems to look lower. Then again it's probably because my side walls are thicker being 45 as opposed to a stretched 40.

ABP have two kinds... They have a revised version, which aren't as low as the originals that were 35mm - Ady (Faith) looks to have the originals IMO, which look better too IMO.

I agree the sidewall profile will make a difference, not sure by how muc - However, I've noticed it on my car and I've got similar fitment/tyre specs to Faith.

Yay, another tow hook buddy! :p :lol:

Really like it mate. Whilst I'm here, did I drive passed you yesterday? Or could have just been a random silver CTR ha!

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Cheers TypeRiter, yes they are the ABP springs, although i didnt realise there were 2 different revisions.

Karl - Cheers bud, er not sure mate, i drove through the Tunnel in Lewes on my lunch break yesterday to see how the exhuast sounded:rolleyes::asw:. other than that i only drove back to Ringmer when i left work at about 6ish.

Ady.

Ah wasn't you then, I looked in my wing mirror and saw what looked like you BuddyClub exhaust (it was shiny and round :lol: ) But must have been someone else..

Yeah, the new ABP ones are made by Eibach, which are the ones I have. The previous ones were unbranded I think whereas the new ones will have ABP written on them.

Evening people,

Here's the latest addition to my Ctr.

Just a little teaser pic for tonight, will try to get some snaps in the daylight tomorrow.

5837666858_cc1babcc71_b.jpg

:woot:

Ady

Cam-cover I reckon.

You got it :)

I managed to find out what paint code the wheels were (well, took a pot shot) and it turned out to be spot on. Really pleased with the finish of it too.

Cant wait to get it fitted...although i dont know what i am doing :lol:

Ady.

Back