• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Falken FK452

Thanks for this thread guys.

I have always had either Pots or T1R's for all my cars, however after finding this little post I may just order a set.

I especially like the comments on the stiffer sidewalls, that is the only thing that grates me about the Toyos.

They squeal when cornering hard and I think road noise is up over the Goodyears but they are very good. I would buy again.

Im going to need some new tyres soon, and after seeing this post, it looks like ill be getting these.

Anyone know of a good priced supplier near Stockport / Manchester?

Camskill are by far the cheapest.

I really rate these tyres. I went for 215/40/R17. Due to she low profile and hard sidewall coupled onto a lowered ride you feel most imperfections in the road.

All that is forgiven by the sheer grip obtained in the wet as well as the dry.

Just a quick question, I still have two standard Bridgestone Potenzas on mine with hardly any tread worn off, now as I still need two new tyres, will I be ok with getting two of these Falcon ones, and if so would they be best on the front or the rear of the car if put on with the Bridgestones? :confused:

Just to update they are good in the 'wet' but not brilliant in damp condtions... had the evo sliding a few times now on cold damp roads.

Not that im complaining :)

i had these on my atr for a couple of months

and love them i had avons before this

for the price very very good

Ive had these on now for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love them. I think I these will be my typical CTR rubber now.

I want to get me some of these but can only find them in 215/45/17 i currently run 215 toyo's but today the guy at Honda refused to test drive my car after servicing it as he said it was running the "wrong" tyre size. Whats that all about? I assume that 215's are fine to use. Could some one sort me a link to camskills for a set of Falkens.

Thanks

Fitted these about a week ago and must say very impressed for the money. Grip well in both wet and dry, I would recommend these tyres to anyone who is in the market for new rubber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I bought a set of 18" wheels with tyres but want to ensure the tyres are the same diameter.So I am looking for 2 falken 255/35/18 94Y tyres with about 6-7mm of tyre depth.If anyone has some lying around let me know.CheersLee

Thats BMW rear boot sizes, what are you running them on?

They are still performing well on the CTR and seem to be waring well too.

I am going to buy a full set for the BMW when my current boots ware out. They are recommended by the M3 owners.

Back