• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Few more pics after a clean....

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
Results from last Saturday, unfortunately I didn't have Mandy with me to help, so everything took twice as long, but I think you'll agree......was well worth the effort.

Scousefella said:
Nice Lee - I assume the contact is all sorted now? :D

Was sorted @ JAE tbh Carl :wink:

£10 & another bracket & bonnet pin later she was fine & dandy.
Not happy how the bracket & pin look (Fussy sod), so gotta find a decent fabricators to me as I will get em to copy the old bracket that was already there. Then I'll have it powder coated black to fit in with the rest of the bay. :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Scousefella said:
Nice Lee - I assume the contact is all sorted now? :D

Was sorted @ JAE tbh Carl :wink:

£10 & another bracket & bonnet pin later she was fine & dandy.
Not happy how the bracket & pin look (Fussy sod), so gotta find a decent fabricators to me as I will get em to copy the old bracket that was already there. Then I'll have it powder coated black to fit in with the rest of the bay. :wink:

I would never call you fussy fella. :lol: :lol:

Heres another pic to add to your collection, OK it wasn't your car when this was taken but its still an awsome pic of THE car :?

Ive confused myself here :shock: :lol:

ian10.jpg

Harvey said:
Heres another pic to add to your collection, OK it wasn't your car when this was taken but its still an awsome pic of THE car :?

Ive confused myself here :shock: :lol:

Thanks for the pic mate :wink:

Cheers for the comments....keeping a white car clean is a pig :lol:

Back