• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Congrats Loxy! Chuffed for you. I've decided to hold off for 12 months before taking the plunge.

I have nearly as little willpower as you though...

Loxy don't let Jim put the tenants Super in your new CTR. :D it takes reg 95 unleaded :D Though I thought it would be mapped to 99. Guess it must be a UK requirement that it can run on 95.

Nice, well in Loxy!

Just found this on Civinfo - I think I like the black best, it seems to mask aspects of the styling that I don't quite like which are more noticeable on other colours. :)

158985d1438414416-best-colour-20150731_114840.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I must of missed your post Loxy I was wondering what everyone was talking about :lol:

Congrats mate, the blue looks amazing.

Bit of an update. :lol:

I spoke to the dealer again today, and they have taken a punt and placed the order for my car anyway. I was looking at October delivery, but he rang me back later and it has changed to first week of December now. :roll:

Still I don't mind.

Norro, take good care of any Brilliant Sporty Blue ones coming off the line 18th November. :smt023 :lol:

Bit of an update. :lol:

I spoke to the dealer again today, and they have taken a punt and placed the order for my car anyway. I was looking at October delivery, but he rang me back later and it has changed to first week of December now. :roll:

Still I don't mind.

Norro, take good care of any Brilliant Sporty Blue ones coming off the line 18th November. :smt023 :lol:

Lol In time for Christmas Loxy. :D I promise not to paint two diagonal white lines on the top of your new blue type R Loxy.

The way this year is going it won't be long till December.

Any plans for another dyno day at TDi North?

:lol: At least I'd know if it was running right.

lol true and I would know if your K20 C1 would fit in my EP3 :D

Tbe video was funny and cool.Saw your old silver FN2 on the Dyno.

I emailed TDi North today regarding a possible package for KPro 4/map and the Mugen Twinloop cat back. Better to get them done at the same time :D

Will be interesting what TDi North do with the FK2

black

jpg.gif
typer.jpg (63.2 KB)
looks real mean in black, TO THE BATMOBILE !!

Attachments

• typer.jpg
    typer.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 65
I agree, black does look fantastic but I would pull my hair out keeping it clean.

We've had two black cars now, and I've said never again.

I dont know you Loxy but you didn't go with that awful pcp deal, you posted did you....? That equates to paying 36500 for the car plus what ever interest will be accrued on the balloon at the end...:( eye watering financials imho...

I opted to run my deal past 4 dealers and none of them could come close to Holdcroft Honda Warrington....Gordons Honda, in comparison were by far the least best deal out of the ones I ran it past.

Think it would be great to post what dealers are doing keen deals on these as some seem to be maxing out on the high demand and low supply. Some are going to pay through the snout for them. Not cricket really.

I've found a personal loan for the additional funds at 3.7%.

It's a better rate but if anyone is buying one with a smallish deposit, which £10k from £33k is, then you are going to end up with a lot of interest whatever way you look at it.

I won't go for a bad deal, but monthly payments were the biggest consideration for me.

:cool:Good to know, You are not getting gouged! as that pcp offer was dire...Have you calculated the sleeps till pickup....: - ) LOL I did.....then again I never grew up!

Ive done 300 miles in mine now and I have not been anywhere...that is to say I have not gone to a specific location and got out....just been for joy rides...getting used to the car, its very capable and unlike any other civic I have driven. Its more akin to an Ariel Atom for poor weather....:eek:

Back