• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

First longer run out in mine yesterday, very comfy and 35 to the gallon with a little spirited driving thrown in so chuffed with that, I also find out it has internet connectivity...lol who'd of thought......

I would like a space saver spare for it though.

Yeah I'll be looking into a space saver.

The studs are different from the normal Civics though M14 x 1.5, so will have to be careful as to whether it will fit. Obviously it'll be the same as EP3s/FN2s where the space saver will only be able to go on the rear as it won't clear the front caliper.

Yeah I'll be looking into a space saver.

The studs are different from the normal Civics though M14 x 1.5, so will have to be careful as to whether it will fit. Obviously it'll be the same as EP3s/FN2s where the space saver will only be able to go on the rear as it won't clear the front caliper.

Indeed I had not thought of that, bit pointless then well 50% pointless.....looks like a whole wheel / tyre, wonder what hole that will make in the wallet. wonder if it will fit in the space provided? ....removing my wheels later to clean anyway, noticed a fair amount of road chippings adhered to my under-seal in the wheel arches...its still very sticky though..... I will see if the wheel tyre will go in the wheel well......

Obviously it'll be the same as EP3s/FN2s where the space saver will only be able to go on the rear as it won't clear the front caliper.
That's the issue I have with my S2000, I can't put the space saver on the rear as it's not good for the diff and it won't fit on the front due to the Spoon calipers. Yet it's still in the bloody car. :lol:

That's the issue I have with my S2000, I can't put the space saver on the rear as it's not good for the diff and it won't fit on the front due to the Spoon calipers. Yet it's still in the bloody car. :lol:

I am parked next to a S2000 at work today. They are quite wide at the back. Looks good. Not sure if custom exhausts on it or OEM. Will take a pic later lol.

It sits lowish on standard springs. I think I would prefer it with a hard top for Scotland lol Though sunny and warm up here today lol.

I would love to know what engine they ran in the one in Fast&furious. Or it was super tuned F series. Might go look it up lol.

11230325_1839887836236264_2086936958_n.jpg

Lol I didn't even recognise that was a S2K in the second movie. Lol I was too focused on the Skyline that was my fave car in that movie :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My local dealer called and have cancelled the drive due to the 'torrential' rain. It's spitting at best and I've been slip sliding around in the S2000 just fine.

Slowly losing interest in driving it to be honest.

As per the other forum:

That's just one dyno and we all know every dyno reads different figures from another.

And don't forget Colin from Mugen's comment:
MUGEN said:
We are currently running the engine on our dyno in standard form and so far it looks to be pretty true to what Honda has released.
I can't say for sure but I was told by someone very connected with the Type R design programme that it was a standard car they ran at Nurburgring, so my money would be on that being the truth.

Back