• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I'm currently trying to negotiate a deal with my local dealership, however they insist that there is NO room for movement on the list price,

Anybody else have this?

I've never paid full price for a car before!

I'm currently trying to negotiate a deal with my local dealership, however they insist that there is NO room for movement on the list price,

Anybody else have this?

Had the same problem due to the waiting list. Managed to scrape a bit on part ex value but not on the car itself.

Was told this when they gave me the total price, no deals will be offered, it is what it is.
I can't see future deals either, the way its going it is looking like these will be a limited run, late next yr? Then on to the 10th gen, hopefully good news for us owners

Anybody else have this?

Had the same problem due to the waiting list. Managed to scrape a bit on part ex value but not on the car itself.

Exactly this. I got them up from £6,250 on trade in to £8,000, but I ended up selling private anyway. I also got them to discount the options to the same price as Cox, but apart from that nothing.

If Honda have a list of people waiting for their cars to come off the production line, the only discounts you are likely to get are options and a full tank of fuel IMHO. No movement on list. what. so. ever.

Honda, for our stand, but they are taking the keys with them.

You can thank me (or not) and Honda later.

That's fair enough, decent of them to do that. Shame we won't be able to see the inside - I've already seen one from the outside at Brands this year, but something is better than nothing.

This is going to sound a really odd question. Does anyone here who owns one have a comment or some feedback on the uprated sound system? Something I am keen to get my hands on and how well it integrates with your smartphone etc?

This is going to sound a really odd question. Does anyone here who owns one have a comment or some feedback on the uprated sound system? Something I am keen to get my hands on and how well it integrates with your smartphone etc?

Further question, anyone know what this "Honda 3d sound" option really is?

d7e52585ca.png

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No clue what that is, probably some dsp but it's only for non GT's, at least that's what is stated in the price list. You can't order it for the GT.

Just route planned JAE, I'm only 40mins away :( feel a tad bad as 2 would of been even nicer on your stand, & mine would have the carbon packages fitted by then

I live 10 minutes down the road from Newark. Might pop over and have a look after missing out on japfest this year.

Ps. I'm due delivery of mine between 5th and 9th so if your in need of a car. I can always bring one along. Just drop me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back