• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I've had black cars, including the '08 Civic we chopped in last March for the wife's new car. They show up every mark and are a PITA to keep clean. I've said never again...

Look good when they are clean though.

I've had black cars, including the '08 Civic we chopped in last March for the wife's new car. They show up every mark and are a PITA to keep clean. I've said never again...

Look good when they are clean though.

I know mine mostly looks better dirty, so many swirls.
I just love black cars though especially polished and clean.

I've got a black Focus as well as the S2000, the bodywork is covered in swirls and marks. :lol:

Think you need to get on the M3 and Scoobie forum to ask how they feel looking at the back of the new CTR to gauge the full range of human emotion, mainly sadness me thinks and a little choking on the fumes...

:D

Have you got a link to the Scoobie forum thread please matey assuming it's ScoobyNet.

Hello Loxy, sorry for late reply, not been on here for a while.

I have heard nothing about further delays or anything about airbag shortages.

We are still doing 30 CTR's a day, some of which are for the JDM.

Patience is in order here i think !!!!!!!!!!

I asked for a LHD model myself as I spend all my time in Germany and was told the time table for one would be April ish
So I'm sticking with the RHD I model I've already ordered just 73 days left

I have it on good authority that production of the new Type R has been suspended for the time being.

All current cars that have been sold will be recalled to Honda. Details are sketchy, but it may be due to incorrect valves being fitted.

Can any current owners confirm if they have had their dealers contact them please?

Not me, mine only contact me if they want money
But if its true it would explain why some days I feel it's not as pokey as it was, there's been a couple of times normal hatchbacks have stayed ahead of me on B rd straights, I could still have them but I felt the car needed ragging a little more than usual, I've also had 1 occasion where I've turned the engine off & the engine seemed to briefly continue but sounded lumpy, it's still quick but I do feel something isnt quite right

Not me, mine only contact me if they want money
But if its true it would explain why some days I feel it's not as pokey as it was, there's been a couple of times normal hatchbacks have stayed ahead of me on B rd straights, I could still have them but I felt the car needed ragging a little more than usual, I've also had 1 occasion where I've turned the engine off & the engine seemed to briefly continue but sounded lumpy, it's still quick but I do feel something isnt quite right

I think you're being paranoid.

I think you're being paranoid.
I am usually over paranoid with my cars, my last was booked in for anything, but the last wk or so I have noticed those things, the engine did continue after killing the engine it usually just stops but on this occasion it lumpy stopped, I instantly started it & stopped but it was normal, it hasn't happened since.
The power niggle could be the weather & these tyres or I'm now used to the car, or everything is changing now I've a few miles in her, I'm monitoring everything for now & adding them to my "return to the dealer" list
Lower boot spoiler is moving up & down on the right hand side (could be how they fitted the carbon spoiler)
Rear number plate is quite loose on the left side
Carbon fog surrounds slowly peeling away
Yesterday I filled up & pulled up at home my rev needle was idling then started to rise & drop back to normal, I had this in my Fn2 but It's the 1st time I've noticed it in this car

How is it?

38 days for me.

ooc-laptop-christmas-eve-waiting-gif-im-so-excited-ermahgerd-impatient-gif_1.gif

Dealer didnt know squat, and im loving it so far ive already taken the family out so i could scare them lol

Back