• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Generic FK2 Civic Type R Discussion

Wow! A whole month and its Christmas. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dealer only took it off me as he was adamant it would be gone in under a week as there is high demand, obviously not. Mind you at least they are serious about selling it “LOL”.

Honda FK2 Remus Responder.
Are there any fitting instructions available (with pics)?
How do you hide the cable?

I'm mechanically a total clot so info to be in layman's terms.

It's a doddle to fit really, just unplug cable from accelerator and fit to responder and then put the plug from the responder into the empty throttle plug. As for the cable i just tucked it under the plastic tray.

I’m at work today and happened to notice my old car is still up for sale a month after the dealer bought it , time of year or highly priced ?

87aeffab51d5be0ef37121a8dbd4a3e6.jpg
b48dfdc8ed4e3d4fc62c965b0913df40.jpg
acc6e8891095a95a787e033e33f857c8.jpg

Is that yeomans in Guildford? How much did they quote you for a PX? And did you get a deal on the FK8

Localish to me as well,
If the front is carbon as well, you can easily say 8k of carbon, 1500 exhaust, 900 intake, if legit the dealer hasn't done their homework

£21,800 has probably got a lot to do with 15 plate. Mileage is good though.

When 16 plates can be found for 23k and 17 plates for 24/25k etc.

Everybody knows that mods don't hold their value in the second hand market (within reason). A punter's usually only willing to pay a minimal mark-up on the cars going rate for a modded vehicle regardless of what's done to it. Hence why everybody in their right mind should strip a car of their mods before sale.

Yes. Remus installed. Real easy to do. Real good.

Had a long drive, played with the settings to get them dialled into my personal sweet spots.

Having +R mode throttle response in regular R mode is brilliant. For open road driving, it should have come out of the factory like this.

Highly recommended.

However, i'll probably be removing it. DAFUQ, Say what?!?! 90% of my driving is rush hour commuting or heavy traffic and with Remus on minimal setting the car is too responsive in traffic. It's virtually impossible to get the car to crawl along slowly. Since my first enthusiastic drive to try it out I've used the Remus for maybe 30 seconds through a whole tank of fuel.
For me, personally, it's easier (and quicker) to just hit +R when those few moments of open road free up or run the car +R on a Sunday night.

In short - on the open road it is utterly fantastic. In town you have to turn it off.

Back