• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

We any closer to a release to the public date yet??

Would like to know this too, been looking at a Golf R am very tempted 0-60 in 4.9 secs 300bhp and 4 wheel drive.
Wonder how the civic will fair against this ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 more Saturdays :), I'm not leaving the house on the 4th, curtains drawn with the iPad & laptop on the go, I'm proper excited I get tingles when updates are released, never had a brand new car so this needs to happen

It's out in April ,just under 30k and a motor that will blow the rest into the weeds.

Although i haven't seen it yet, as when it comes down the production line it has a swarm of top managers around it going through each and every process and then when it comes off the end of the line, its being 'hidden away' from prying eyes..........but................

a mate of mine managed to get a glimpse of it yesterday and says it looks brilliant.
Flared and vented arches, massive exhausts, the alloys on this particular one were black with a red trim around the edge and generally looked mean :twisted:

Also, that rear spoiler, it seems that you wont be disappointed. It still has that 'devil horn' look to it, not quite how you saw it on the concept, but 'subtly blended into the rear of the car' as my mate put it.

So all in all, i think Honda may just have pulled this one out of the bag.

I had lost interest in this car until now. It sounds like it may actually be close to the concept? Excited again.

Already told the missus if its good the CL1 and her CRV will be going.

If that's just the sport version hopefully the actual R will be a beast. I am looking forward to seeing how it looks now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's happening!
10001063_733759993327474_2164857385820565741_o.png

Please stick to the concept, please stick to the concept, please stick to the concept...
Just 19" wheels instead of 20s but if the phto shows production spec, it´s the 20". And do not change the rear wing for crying out loud! :evil:

btw: Hi, I´m new to the forums. First post. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see the inside of the wheel arch vent in the arch liner too, meshed up this time.

Yeeeaaa booooy I cannot wait I so hope they have done the bizzle with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So will this reveal in a couple days be what it'll look like?

If going by Honda Portugals countdown on the sport last week, then late tonight we should see the full car, tomorrow full shoot, then off to Paris for Thursday

Back