• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

As much as I really don't like the look of the road car I think the BTCC one looks pretty great. Will look even better with the liveries too. Quite looking forward to seeing it do the rounds this season.

Hello.
I'm new on this forum. I'm from Croatia and *** ordered new CTR milano red. My dealer tell me that will be came about 8/9.2015. "just" six months!!!

Hello.
I'm new on this forum. I'm from Croatia and *** ordered new CTR milano red. My dealer tell me that will be came about 8/9.2015. "just" six months!!!

The roads are fantastic in Croatia, I am sure you will enjoy it. Btw my avatar photo was taken near Pag entrance bridge :)

Really loved the twisty flat roads.
P1170782.JPG

P1170901.JPG

P1170965.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
New Civic Type R

Cor those look fantastic!! Not like the utter **** we have to contend with in this ****hole country. My clio cup has developed a **** ton of rattles because of this I've only had it two months if that!! Roads are an utter joke here.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cor those look fantastic!! Not like the utter **** we have to contend with in this ****hole country. My clio cup has developed a **** ton of rattles because of this I've only had it two months if that!! Roads are an utter joke here.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're just at the wrong end of it fella ;)

News today from NYIAS is that the US are going to get the new Type R hatch over there, built in Swindon and shipped over.

Fair play, about time they had it.

Hi chaps,

Just wondering if anyone on the forum is going to the "Type R experience" Honda are putting on at the 'ring in May?

I was lucky enough to grab the last ticket but I'm on my ones, as it were, and wondering if there might be a convoy for the outbound journey?

Lew

Saw this in person at Brands today. Car looks much, much better than in the pictures in my opinion. Was a bit uncertain before, high levels of want are in place now.

The gloss black bits of trim set against the CW paint looks awesome. Exhausts looks great. Seats look lush. Didn't have the bonnet up unfortunately so couldn't have a poke about in there.

Hi chaps,

Just wondering if anyone on the forum is going to the "Type R experience" Honda are putting on at the 'ring in May?

I was lucky enough to grab the last ticket but I'm on my ones, as it were, and wondering if there might be a convoy for the outbound journey?

Lew
I'm going to it, unsure of travelling dates/times at the minute though.

Saw this in person at Brands today. Car looks much, much better than in the pictures in my opinion. Was a bit uncertain before, high levels of want are in place now.

The gloss black bits of trim set against the CW paint looks awesome. Exhausts looks great. Seats look lush. Didn't have the bonnet up unfortunately so couldn't have a poke about in there.

Dang boy did you not take any photos?! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi S2KIP,

I might drop you a PM a little nearer the time, if you don't mind.

I take it you'll be in an S2000?

Lewis

Back