• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I was asking January 2014 when i heard rumors, then since September when they had confirmation i have been in and out seeing Will and emailing. They knew how much i wanted one tbh and new that no matter what they would get a sale as soon as he emailed me one night at 5.45pm and said order books have just opened i was down there with my deposit lol

i have been giving Will info on it but today he surprised me with my deliver date as i was supposed to get it tomorrow :) i have wanted a civic since an old bf's bro had one and i fell in love but it has took until now so i will be a big kid and driving round everywhere when i get it i have booked the week off work.

are yoou going to Goodwood on Honda next thursday?

Christ no I get lost in a circle, it was a nice gesture but a tad too far for me.
I'm thinking it would be more exciting just to turn up on collection day & see it sat there for the 1st time

Christ no I get lost in a circle, it was a nice gesture but a tad too far for me.
I'm thinking it would be more exciting just to turn up on collection day & see it sat there for the 1st time

i was lucky i am down at my fellas in West Sussex and its only about 30 mins from his so i am going to go. Ha-ha get lost in a circle you cant be worse than me :p at lease we have a sat nav in it so i think its impossible to get lost now. i couldn't be without my one in my VXR.

A free tank of petrol they give you i will have used that on the first day lol there will be so much i have to get used to including what a Honda is like to drive i have always had Vauxhalls.

Well you can wave goodbye to ditches & new gearboxes :lol:, this will be my 2nd Type R fell in love with my last 1 it opened my eyes to modding & cleaning also I've never felt so safe in a car, brilliant cars

Ditches lmao never been in one of them lol

im glad they have brought this TypeR out now its time to trade mine in and im at that point where i can afford a car at this price.
I have invested in snow foam as my ex never shut up about it so it will be looked after. What mods you got planned?

None, but I said that about my last one & then I joined civinfo site & ended up maxing out 2 credit cards on mugen, (If mugen do release a kit I won't think twice)
It's a nasty road to go down, yes you get a stunning car but financially it's crippling

Join & you'll find out :lol: I bought a set of heko wind deflectors & it spiraled out of control mainly mugen body kit (ridiculously expensive) it really is an expensive hobby, there's some stunning cars on that site which just make you keep buying.
I think we'll be alright for a while before anything is released for this model

Hahaha you hope so, i dont think it will be that long :p i will join now i was just having a look!
I want to get some wind deflectors on it

If I keep contracting. Got to love IT contracting, I will get one next year.
Only got my EP3 last August. Not long now Wendy. :)

I will get slapped for this but my EP3 needs more power lol. Or you guys need to teach me to drive it. How about putting the new Type-R engine in an EP3 lol. Waiting to see someone do the conversion. :)

So we had the B16,K20 and its variants., K24........ So do we have the new Type-R engine number?
The K-1000T :) T= Turbo would sound good. Wait that sounds more like a new Termnator model number. :)

Hmm I liked K1000T but ok K20C1 it is lol
I wonder if TDi North would do a project to put one in an EP3...... :)
Hate to think how much that kind of engine swap would be and the rest. Then again would it fit in an EP3?
Anyway thanks for the engine code :)

It does look fantastic in red I am loving it! Still want a Mugen RR - I wonder if this will make the price of those come down a bit...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back