• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

If it looks like the concept when it gets to the road next summer I'm going to order one ,I'm still waiting to
See if they can get me a LHD with UK plates on it, I called them last week but still haven't got an answer back

I called Honda they said its going to be out May but if I wanted a LHD it going to be a few weeks longer
But after looking at the new prototype I'm not sure if im going to go for one
The lights in the big wing looked so good

1928b43365eff68abf169028f9bc103c.jpg

2ae2c95859c0e4e2d9bb1fe70a2ed4c6.jpg

f76f0249817cea7fd6b1c6d6748417d3.jpg

I am completely confused as to how this car will look when released. Seems we've oscillated between that thing above and the original concept repeatedly.

It will be the one above I'm convinced of it, the rear at least.

I feel like they can't hope to get away with that one above now, though. The entire marketplace will breath a massive sigh of disappointment. After a YouTube campaign like the one they released, surely they can only release that car...

The spoiler does look a bit stuck on compared to the concept. The car in the advert looks great. Cant understand why they just don't release the damn design everyone likes and is expecting, rather than some ripspeed halfords ******* mule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what the legality of a car wrapped like that is, for road use. Surely those rear lights are every bit as illegal as your average blacked out BMW?

Still waiting to see one at work.
One of the 'new model' associates are trying very hard to organise one for us to see.

We have had 10 go through the line this week, all varying test mules and some show cars.
We did 2 more today, one for the Geneva Motor Show next year.

Will update as and when i can. Im almost begging to see the damn thing !

Still waiting to see one at work.
One of the 'new model' associates are trying very hard to organise one for us to see.

We have had 10 go through the line this week, all varying test mules and some show cars.
We did 2 more today, one for the Geneva Motor Show next year.

Will update as and when i can. Im almost begging to see the damn thing !

what is it you do ??

I work in the Paint Dept, on the Sealer Line.
So we get the raw body from weld and between 23 people and some robots, the car, including roof, bonnet, tailgate and doors are sealed before it goes through to the paint booths.

Between 280 and 300 cars per shift at the moment. But the Type R is only being done in batches of 5 for shows and testing etc.

Mass pro will begin next March.

I feel like they can't hope to get away with that one above now, though. The entire marketplace will breath a massive sigh of disappointment. After a YouTube campaign like the one they released, surely they can only release that car...

i wouldn't get too concerned about the shape as it depends what they are evaluating in their vehicle in the pictures above. They could be evaluating many things which are unrelated to the looks. To save costs they may use cheaper parts, perhaps from other models. They will only usually build a full vehicle (externally) if the evaluation is related to aerodynamics (economy, noise etc etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back