• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Wow! Much more than I expected. Thanks for info, really made my day much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work. Where and who do you do that for ?

I'm based out in Germany working for VW at the min but have worked
for most of the car companys all over the place
we model all the cars from clay full size inside and out about 4 years before
they get on road

318 bhp is the official number.

And, so i have been told, that rear, devil horn spoiler, sounds like you will be getting something fairly close to it.
Not quite what i was told a while back.

Oh, and the price, £35k was mentioned.

I'm based out in Germany working for VW at the min but have worked
for most of the car companys all over the place
we model all the cars from clay full size inside and out about 4 years before
they get on road

Sounds like a proper good job.
Frustrating at times i should imagine. Satisfying none the less.

£35k....LOL!
Golf R is £30k
Spend £3k more and you got the Merc A45
M135i is £30k

It's nice but I dont think it's going to be able to put the power down like the 3 above, and they're cheaper (bar the Merc), with probably a better build quality.

£35k is way out of the range for the regular enthusiast - it will become a funky option in the 2.0l company car range and then second hand cars will be high miles rep mobiles. :roll:

Aye, I said that a few weeks ago about most of them ending up in company car fleets. Shame.

I started this thread on July 12th 2012, we all await release of this car on to the market with anticipation but there's no guarantee it will be the car we want it to be.

I really hope it isn't going to be that high & limit sales, which could make the car a higher target for thefts, the ford Rs were limited & were/still being half inched (mainly due to how easy ford made it for them) but it's a worry I really could do without, Also 35k is me really skint for yrs & yrs.
Would it not be silly for them if they just market specifically to the company car market when they already know what their market is from all these yrs

£35k! That's me out Honda.

I don't think they will sell much at that price tbh. Gutted as I think it looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

What price do you guys anticipate/want this to be though? Even if it was 30k as per rivals as someone mentioned, that is still massive dollar for a hot hatch no?

If its £35k, just wait 12 months and get a used one for £28k.

No point living on beans and being skint for the sake of 12 months and £7K!

I could never afford nor justify spending £35k on a car.

£15k for my FD2 was the most expensive car I have, and probably will own.

It's a Honda at the end of the day, it's not famed for it's amazing build quality/toys/prestige like German rivals.

Previous rivals: Astra GTC VXR new is £27k and the Megane 265 (they have do higher power ones IIRC) is £25k. Simple remap and bolts ons will have you the same (or there abouts) power as the Civic for over £8k less.

cars are seeming to go up and up in price each year they are brought out, exactly the same with bikes, bikes used to fetch like £9k TOPS for one of the dogs dangalies, now there is bikes over £60k+ new, just seems like cars and bikes for the matter are getting more and more expensive each year

Back