• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

This reminds me of when a band I love release a horrific album after a great first single.

You want it to be good, you defend it as much as possible, but ultimately you face up to the fact that it's rubbish.

I wanted to be reaching down the back of the sofa for loose change, anything to get 41 € (£30)k together for this car. But it's just not happening is it :(

And when you listen to it a few times you start to like it :)

Anyone has a clue what the gauges show on the right side, with the MPa (obviously something with pressure) and % (torque vectoring???)

And when you listen to it a few times you start to like it :)

I completely reserve the right to change my mind and get one further down the line!

Seems the rear spoiler had to change to get it round the 'ring fastest. Personally I know what I'd prefer, but once you promise "fastest FWD" there's not a lot of movement.

£30,000 can get you bundles of performance car - how many will commit to a Japanese Hot Hatch at that price?

Exactly. The EP3 was £18k out of the box. Hence why it sold so well. Expect to see this as often as you see a Toyota GT 86 on the road. Not very often.

If I had £30k to spend on a car I wouldn't be getting one of these. That's second hand M3/C63 money with not a lot of miles on it.

It's like they got half way down the car and couldn't be bothered with the rest.

"It's ten to five boys. Just knock something up and let's clock off and get down the boozer."

I don't mind it to much, it looks quite aggressive from the front. The vents in the front wings is a bit different. I Like the design of the wheels, but not the red Halfords pin strip sticker on the rim. That's a bit 2008. Spoiler is a big mess sadly, just looks stuck on, its a bit like the Mugun version of the CRZ, not in design, but the way it looks just added on.
Lets be honest, the ep3 and the FN2 don't look much different to their sports versions of their respective models. A lot will be to do with how different it drives and feels. Do like the G gauge, good for a laugh.

But 30k, nope, nope, nope. Not on your nelly.

To be honest I actually like it now lol....ok some elements of it aren't as nice as the concept but it does look pretty cool still in a 'different' kinda way. Reckon it will be fookin' fast though!

[video=youtube;zj7xsGhEcHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7xsGhEcHA[/video]

[video=youtube;t7D0bUtE2mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7D0bUtE2mg[/video]

Black looks mean as **** to me. I want to see it in blue though.

It's will be a weapon..a horrendous horrible looking weapon....bit like hammond...the pink micra..and the paper bag

It's not the looks, power or the lap time that are its problem, its the price :( .

Back