• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Having an EP3 CTR I don't have to worry about the back windows. :D

I am sure you will get used to it Wendy. :D

Are you sure lol, its been just over a month and I'm still doing it :oops: I have always had 3dr's so its so strange for me. if there was any reason that I needed to put my window up or down fast I would be stuffed haha

Yes Wendy... You might get stung for not using the Back windows properly... Such a bad pun. Bad STR :D

exactly I cant be having that can I .......... im a girl I would have a hissy fit lol

Yes a bad pun and bad STR but your funny :p wouldn't you feel bad now if I did get stung hmmmm........

maybe I need to block them off in some way....................

exactly I cant be having that can I .......... im a girl I would have a hissy fit lol

Yes a bad pun and bad STR but your funny :p wouldn't you feel bad now if I did get stung hmmmm........

maybe I need to block them off in some way....................

Lol get some wind deflectors. :D Feel bad.... No We just deactivate your back windows. :D Then you wouldn't put them down by mistake and get stung by Jim's swarm of pet wasps. :D

Pet wasps ooohhhhh now I get it you lot are ganging up on me and going to put them in my car on purpose :smt043

Come on if I got stung and was all swollen and poorly you wouldn't feel bad..........EVIL

I had wind deflectors for my VXR the ex said he would fit them as I couldn't but he never did.............im not wasting money again lol, but I would like some. shame the VXR ones wont fit.

I am not evil. :D I have antihistamine tablets with me. So you could take one of them. I hate wasps. But Bees are awesome :D

Red alert Red alert not a VXR... Was it a corsa?

I like bees but they can be scary when they follow you.

ohhhh so you let me get stung you wouldn't stop that but you would give me a tablet after haha

yeah the corsa I had the Nurburgring Limited Edition, what's wrong with that?????????

If it was such a problem im sure the wiring could be swapped, rear switch for front etc
But that's maybe taking it too far, im sure you will learn

I like bees but they can be scary when they follow you.

ohhhh so you let me get stung you wouldn't stop that but you would give me a tablet after haha

yeah the corsa I had the Nurburgring Limited Edition, what's wrong with that?????????

I don't get on with Corsas but you are saved Wendy... You bought a CTR so all good lol. And the only way we could stop you getting stung is Jim's suggestion lol

Another video review.

[video=youtube;1SzHy7bFOe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SzHy7bFOe4[/video]

Hope you're all enjoying your new R's.

Here's another useless bit of info..................

.............as we at HUM prepare to produce the JDM Type R, towards the end of our shift today we had a very important Type R to build.
This one was for Honda's new president, Takahiro Hachigo.

So no pressure at all to get it more than spot on :eek:mg:

Hope you're all enjoying your new R's.

Here's another useless bit of info..................

.............as we at HUM prepare to produce the JDM Type R, towards the end of our shift today we had a very important Type R to build.
This one was for Honda's new president, Takahiro Hachigo.

So no pressure at all to get it more than spot on :eek:mg:

I don't know if this has been asked in the thread earlier Norrro, but can you let us know if the JDM version is the same as the UKDM car, or is it 'better'?

Chris.

Still waiting for my motor and getting a bit mad at the local branch for lack of communication. So I'm back to watching reviews while I wait haha. Should have took delivery Monday, should have received a call today. Neither happened.

Really good UK Road test of the car by inside lane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_QjHDZ2yYQ

They fold up if you move the little catch, but like the FN2, you have to use the seatbelt to hold it as they don't lock in place.

IMAG3468.jpg

Back