• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Single exit exhaust, rear splitter I could live with, spoiler is pure DC5/FD2 but not sure it works on a hatchback and I can't see it being more "aero" than the OEM part, wheels look very TD Pro Race 1.2, front err no take it away please - MY EYES!!??!?!!

That rear arch shows up really badly in pictures like you say, but IRL I haven't noticed it.

I never have either, but the more I look at it and then other pictures it actually just makes that rear arch add on look even worse IMO. Then again I have always said, front on I really like them.

Mugen getting in on the act

http://www.mugen-power.com/news/2015/20151028/index.html

c0d49f9510ae6251be4aec100fedee2d.jpg

989cf0adf374e3bd66e4a1b6d55d62cb.jpg

Mugen......
53892237.jpg

TDi-North seem to have forgotten about the forum, but they have posted on our Facebook page about it:

The New Honda Civic FK2 Type R has been given the Mugen treatment.
The pictures currently are the "Infinite" prototype model, the aero featured in the pictures has been wind tunnel tested and has been over laid against a standard Civic Type R and with the new are this has seen dramatic improvements, also the Mugen aero has changed the rear bumper meaning the single exit exhaust.
The front bumper has been dramatically redesigned to help guide the air further round the side of the cars to aid stability and reduce drag due to air not getting trapped within the wheel area. The front grill area to the intercooler has been increased to aid the cooling of the charged air to increase the density.

Keep an eye on the TDI North Facebook page for updates.

Parts will be available for order from the 7th December, making it a great idea for presents.

I copied and pasted those Mugen photos into an email that I sent to my daughter EmmaT but she can't see them. Any ideas why please ?

I copied and pasted those Mugen photos into an email that I sent to my daughter EmmaT but she can't see them. Any ideas why please ?

I remember you trying to attach photos from your emails to forum posts :lol:

I would: right click, "save as", then save them to your desktop for easy finding, then upload them as an attachment to your email.

I remember you trying to attach photos from your emails to forum posts :lol:

I would: right click, "save as", then save them to your desktop for easy finding, then upload them as an attachment to your email.

Don't be silly, that's too complicated for this old boy :lol: Why can't those particular photos be copied and pasted ? All those T & A photos I've posted on this forum were copied and pasted from elsewhere and I occasionally send them in emails.

That spoiler just screams lazy and unimaginative to me. I always got the impression Mugen parts were meant to be outlandish, but then again the standard spoiler is quite outlandish anyway

I mean bargaining with regards to extras, free servicing plans etc, you never know , once this becomes common knowledge.

I've not heard of anyone having issues with the car itself from those that have owned it for a couple of months.

In true Vauxhall style my company vehicle is heading to the garage for the 3rd time on a warranty claim (64 reg) who in their right mind would own a Vauxhall

Ive had mine nearly 3 weeks now and its been unusable for near 2 due to what i think they said was the thermostat had hair line cracks in so its spraying the engine bay in coolant so im still waiting for the parts for them to fix

Ive had mine nearly 3 weeks now and its been unusable for near 2 due to what i think they said was the thermostat had hair line cracks in so its spraying the engine bay in coolant so im still waiting for the parts for them to fix

Your CTR?

If so that's a bummer. Did they give you a time frame for the parts and provide a courtesy car?

Maybe your email provider is saving your daughter's eyes from being irreparably damaged by seeing the horrific toss Mugen has served up.

Maybe your email provider is saving your daughter's eyes from being irreparably damaged by seeing the horrific toss Mugen has served up.

Welshy as much as I am a Mugen fan I have to agree with you here. I am no fan of the EP3 Mugen Wing spoiler but to me that looks better than what they have planned for the FK2 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Your CTR?

If so that's a bummer. Did they give you a time frame for the parts and provide a courtesy car?

Still waiting for the call to say parts are in and no courtesy car as they couldn't loan one for that time frame so i will be going in on Saturday whether the parts are in or not, if no parts or courtesy car then i feel refund may be mentioned!

Still waiting for the call to say parts are in and no courtesy car as they couldn't loan one for that time frame so i will be going in on Saturday whether the parts are in or not, if no parts or courtesy car then i feel refund may be mentioned!

:(

Stunned at the no courtesy car.

Back