• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Went for another test drive today. First CW I've seen in the flesh and again, cannot stress how much nicer it is than in photos.

The big question still for me is, is it worth £20k more than mine. It's an unbelievable car, but I don't think the answer is "yes" at the moment - particularly with the remap and brake upgrades on mine (and engine note is so much better!). Going to stick to the plan and pick up a £25k second hand one I think.

Going to stick to the plan and pick up a £25k second hand one I think.

Said this on another forum but I've seen a showroom car with 100 miles on for £28k from a main dealer near me recently.

Give it into the new year and you'll see a few around that price.

Dealers have been advised to write down their demos at 3% a month. Cars that they have had since August should work out at £27,900 in Jan. Those dealers still asking full retail for demos with 6,000 miles on them don't seem to be shifting them, so they will start wising up.

On the same rate, by the end of March they should be at £25,470. :smt023

I went out in dream automotives fk2 yesterday , untill you get in one that's being driving hard you don't understand how Amazin these things move and work. Amazin bit of kit. And they have just had there exhaust fitted sounds Amazin

Said this on another forum but I've seen a showroom car with 100 miles on for £28k from a main dealer near me recently.

Give it into the new year and you'll see a few around that price.

Dealers have been advised to write down their demos at 3% a month. Cars that they have had since August should work out at £27,900 in Jan. Those dealers still asking full retail for demos with 6,000 miles on them don't seem to be shifting them, so they will start wising up.

On the same rate, by the end of March they should be at £25,470. :smt023

Wow! I'll stay clear of any demoes I think, but even so, a few extra months into spring/summer should see me in a one owner one at that rate!

Lol good lad. You are more indecisive than I am! Still, you're right. Good to make sure you 100% want the bm as it'll cost you a bit of cash to change yo otherwise. Which do you prefer the look of dude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test drives on a Sunday? It's a miracle if you find any main dealers in Ireland open on a Saturday and that's only since the recession. Car trade in Ireland was a Mon to Fri 0800 - 1800 at the max!

Lol good lad. You are more indecisive than I am! Still, you're right. Good to make sure you 100% want the bm as it'll cost you a bit of cash to change yo otherwise. Which do you prefer the look of dude?

I am, just really indecisive.

I'm not sure which I like the look of most. I do know that I wouldn't be driving the CTR to the gym and for the commute I would probably be happier in the BMW.

I was just flicking through Autotrader and Pistonheads today and I wasn't looking at the Beemers, it was all CTRs, so I had to go and have a nosey tomorrow.

It's pre-reg, so I could drive it away tomorrow really. :oops:

I am, just really indecisive.

I'm not sure which I like the look of most. I do know that I wouldn't be driving the CTR to the gym and for the commute I would probably be happier in the BMW.

I was just flicking through Autotrader and Pistonheads today and I wasn't looking at the Beemers, it was all CTRs, so I had to go and have a nosey tomorrow.

It's pre-reg, so I could drive it away tomorrow really. :oops:

Do it lox! I know you'd be happy with one. If that's what you want deep down you should go for it good luck pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back