• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

New Civic Type R

a6466a16a9dcf0647282d25c480de7ff.jpg
2ee70312c78729e66e5caa605a227eee.jpg
1f6fcca16f315abf791f9882e44f0bc2.jpg

GT too. It's available at Warrington for you to buy now. It is unregistered and unallocated...

Cheshire Oaks have a blue GT too, sat there unregistered, unallocated and waiting to be snapped up.

GT too. It's available at Warrington for you to buy now. It is unregistered and unallocated...

Cheshire Oaks have a blue GT too, sat there unregistered, unallocated and waiting to be snapped up.

You should have bought that !

Nowt wrong with red, in fact it's all kinds of right! The seat details and red highlights all match. :cool:

Blue and white seem to be far and away the most popular colours, though it has to be said that there isn't a bad colour in it I don't think.

I purchased mine at warrington. Dealer was really good and professional. No messing about and delivered on their promise.

Congrats on making a good choice Loxy. Milano red is a great colour. Seen it in Warrington when I picked my car up. Was one in the showroom was brilliant

c9fcfe828703359f08f8edd0e534da03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Damn, still cant drive for a month & no £ yet.

This is the colour to have imo.

Cant see the car @ Warrington online. Might have to bell them & talk numbers.

You won't see it online. Don't expect discount either, the dealers are making very little on them, go for mats and a tank of fuel and consider yourself lucky if they agree! :lol:

You won't see it online. Don't expect discount either, the dealers are making very little on them, go for mats and a tank of fuel and consider yourself lucky if they agree! :lol:

it's the numbers on finance vs loan that i need to work out along with general monthly expenditure.

I fret about 5k on a car let alone 30k!

I got a quote on PCP for mine. I've £10k deposit and the monthlies came out at £247 or there abouts, but you still owed £12k at the end of the three years so I've just taken straight finance over 4 years.

The dealer was offering 4.4% APR, so if you can get better than that then go for it. I've gone with Zopa (3.6% IIRC) as you can overpay or settle it anytime you want, and overpaying brings the monthlies down. Perfect for when the bonus lands and you can just throw a wedge of it at the loan.

Do you get any pops or bangs out of the exhaust in these? I've been larking about in my Megane recently and the Akrapovic is loving the cold weather, makes a lot of noise. Very immature but very satisfying haha...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get a lovely warble from the wastegate and hiss from the recirc valve. I've not had the exhaust very hot yet but it sounds nice from outside the car giving it a few blips.

You get a lovely warble from the wastegate and hiss from the recirc valve. I've not had the exhaust very hot yet but it sounds nice from outside the car giving it a few blips.

So have you got the car now lox?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back