• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Loxy - "The right decision!!" Well done I hope you think so after all your issues.....

]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok change of plan I now pick up a black GT with 600miles on the clock in 2 weeks time as the white one I'd ordered has been delayed till the end of Jan by that time I'm going to be working away and won't be back in
In the UK till July ish but this way my girlie can use it saves her needing a company lease car

I just called Demon Tweeks for a set of winter rims and tyres and there is a 4 week wait
to get some Team Dynamics 1.2 in 18" which I can't do so may have to go with something else

I've got my order in for them. Expected in stock 23rd December. :lol:

It's like to be, most wheels will be special order unless you're lucky to find some on the shelf.

Thats what they said I may have to go for it and have them sent over here
price was £1184 sent to Honda in Bristol

I saw a white one tonight on the M25 on the way home from work. I must say it looks super bad ass in gleaming white under street lights I love it. Terrible picture but you get the idea anyone from here??

4DC0DA78-A62C-4FFE-A2B1-FB7A61938094_zpsrbleb7le.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a white one tonight on the M25 on the way home from work. I must say it looks super bad ass in gleaming white under street lights I love it. Terrible picture but you get the idea anyone from here??

4DC0DA78-A62C-4FFE-A2B1-FB7A61938094_zpsrbleb7le.jpg

I've seen very few on the roads , 2-3 and that includes the "rarer" polished metal one.

That's still 2-3 more than the amount of FD2's I've seen on the roads though

Loxy

i got this email from Demon Tweeks saying
Hi Barry,

These are slightly cheaper than the Team Dynamics at £116.93 inc vat per wheel.

Best regards

Nick

I believe there 18'' 8.5" and weigh in at 9.60 kgs

I've seen very few on the roads , 2-3 and that includes the "rarer" polished metal one.

That's still 2-3 more than the amount of FD2's I've seen on the roads though

This is only the second one I've seen! Did look so fat though was really impressed the other one I've seen was blue. White looked way cooler though. Super clean White cars at night under lighting just look so awesome.

Loxy

i got this email from Demon Tweeks saying
Hi Barry,

These are slightly cheaper than the Team Dynamics at £116.93 inc vat per wheel.

Best regards

Nick

I believe there 18'' 8.5" and weigh in at 9.60 kgs

The fúck, I priced some up for the Audi 18" 9" and they came out at like £900 :lol:

This is only the second one I've seen! Did look so fat though was really impressed the other one I've seen was blue. White looked way cooler though. Super clean White cars at night under lighting just look so awesome.

I saw a polished metal one in Bracknell, a red one near Woking and not so long ago a white one near Banbury.

Ordered mine today. Standard Type R in blue. Due into the dealers end of Jan / start Feb. Collection 1st March on a 16 plate.
Well looking forward to it now :)

Back