• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

You could have had... BMW 135i would have fitted the bill lol :lol:
No one would have given you a second look ;)

I was going to say this lol!

Saying that though, the only people I've had trying to race me in my 275 Trophy are Berks in BMW's and One guy in a new merc with his Mrs thinking he was a baller. He wasn't happy though as I showed him a clean set of heels. The beemers are not to be underestimated though, not that I get into racing but they are seriously quick some of them, even the understated ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall I absolutely love it - the only thing I still think could be improved is the rear arches, they could have matched the front with a vent, which was similar to that shown on the concept car. I see Mugan have made an attempt at it..

Yea the only think I don't like much is the rear arches and how the wheels sit in so far, I love the front ones though.

Still a damn good car though
Yes agree, but understated, something you could not get noticed in, unlike FK2.:)

I was going to say this lol!

Saying that though, the only people I've had trying to race me in my 275 Trophy are Berks in BMW's and One guy in a new merc with his Mrs thinking he was a baller. He wasn't happy though as I showed him a clean set of heels. The beemers are not to be underestimated though, not that I get into racing but they are seriously quick some of them, even the understated ones

Sleeper cars. Very fast and I suppose if you want something thats so rapid and not get noticed, then they are just the ticket.
I had a RS Clio years ago in dark blue (you'll know), blended in like a normal Clio, but was remapped with filter/exhaust and went like a stabbed rat.

Few years later I had a RS Clio 182 Cup in the eye watering Racing Blue - so it stood out like a dogs c0ck :lol:

Which type of car you pick and how much it shouts out or blends in is a personal thing, and probably dependant on which side of bed you get of too.

Doesn't matter what you drive, something always shows up that's quicker. Had it with my Evo IX, after about 9 months of having it nothing pulled a distance on me, then along came a 997 turbo! :lol:

When I had my old Evo X I used to race all the time but
with 480ps on tap you could guess the outcome

Last edited by a moderator:
New Civic Type R

I get all manner of knuckle draggers

Transit van last night, one of those prick things with stripe over the roof and alloys. 0-60 in a week sort of thing....

Nearly as bad as the Astra diesel estates that have the vxr alloys on. You know the types straight away when you see them.

New Civic Type R

There is always someone with more money and a faster car lol, sucks! I'd love a Porsche GT3 one day. But uber expensive. I guess a Nissan GTR would be a good bet until then. Very expensive but mega power can be extracted from them and not much can touch them without spending serious money. They're a huge car though and I'm not really sure I like them despite their undeniably awesome performance. Evo's are epic too but crazy fuel consumption. It's a tough request to extract excellent performance yet maintain reasonable running costs. In that respect I think the Megane / civic / and possibly even the new ford RS are a good compromise.

When I had my old Evo X I used to race all the time but
with 480bhp on tap you could guess the outcome

That must've been a right beast. Still, a big engine will always have an edge once you get above 100 though, as the highly tuned smaller engines run out of steam.

That must've been a right beast. Still, a big engine will always have an edge once you get above 100 though, as the highly tuned smaller engines run out of steam.

It was Lewis, I spent silly money on getting it there around 12k plus and another 6k on Alcon brakes and other stuff
I was offer 600bhp for the same money but there was to much lag so I went with the HKS turbo which had the
Lowest power output but boost came on from 2400rpm so the same as the standard turbo ,
Its the same turbo they fitted to the last 440bhp models I believe
It could do 0/60 in 3.5 sec and went on to 165mph but even having the rev limiter rise'd to 8k it still run out of rev's (5speed box)
Many guys put it down as one of the top 5 Evo X in the UK at the time

It was Lewis, I spent silly money on getting it there around 12k plus and another 6k on Alcon brakes and other stuff
I was offer 600bhp for the same money but there was to much lag so I went with the HKS turbo which had the
Lowest power output but boost came on from 2400rpm so the same as the standard turbo ,
Its the same turbo they fitted to the last 440bhp models I believe
It could do 0/60 in 3.5 sec and went on to 165mph but even having the rev limiter rise'd to 8k it still run out of rev's (5speed box)
Many guys put it down as one of the top 5 Evo X in the UK at the time

I'm assuming you used to be a member of MLR?
Then my next comment will make sense.

DKR :lol:

I quite like there DKR colour.
The X does look good in silver though. One of the few cars that do in my opinion.

I also had a 410bhp Evo 8 which was the best
The Type R reminds me a little of the 8 in some ways
I said to one friend it drives like the 8 but has more toys than the 10

Back