• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Am I missing something here but the reg in the 1st photo matches the reg on the car in the photo in the header of this forum!

4095e2a01096bc277b4e39aa0cf3b200.jpg

One careful owner.

Saw one of these on the road again last night. Got to say, they do stand out. It's a bit like making everything else on the road look really dull. Yes, they're overstyled, but it works when they're so rare.

Not my way :(
Including mine, there's now 4 in my work town, 3 in a town I pass through. (That's 7 in an 18 mile commute)
I saw fewer fn2s when I owned my CW fn2, apart from my mates CW I only spotted 1 other CW in 2yrs

my local stealers has the black edition in. Actually quite liked the look of it.

Had 3 there in total, showroom model which is untouched and not even done test drives, the black edition and the managers car.

Since the day of the FK2's release i cant of seen more than 10 actually on the road. I do a 50 mile round trip commute daily and use the M4 a lot so i'm on the road a fair amount. The rarity of them is another reason i really wanted one. The alternative choice of a Golf R, i see at least 3 of them a day, takes away that little special something i feel.

What did the UK get 2,500 of them, the last 100 being Ltd Ed Black?

Where and when are you on the M4? I see a red one now and then near junction 12 and the odd one between 12 and 15.

I popped into my Reading Honda dealer after work today, checking on a part number, and an attractive young lady was collecting her brand new R-GT in Polished Metal. Dunno why but I got a surge of jealousy. She gave me the obligatory 'nice car' as I left. Felt better. Anyway, another R on Berkshire streets

Back