• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

PMC carbon slam panel going yellow :rolleyes:

Spotted this car on instagram, not sure if he's on the forums though,

Noxia are you the old chap who sold your eventuri after a wk :lol:

PMC carbon slam panel going yellow :rolleyes:

Spotted this car on instagram, not sure if he's on the forums though,

Noxia are you the old chap who sold your eventuri after a wk
I sold two actually but think both were at least 2 weeks ;)

One was to a person called Jason as it happens. But not him.
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
They ballsed up my "exclusive look" going carbon, I only knew of one other buying the full carbon package & PMC jumped straight on to copying them

I sold two actually but think both were at least 2 weeks ;)

One was to a person called Jason as it happens. But not him.

I remembered you selling one & the chap sold up pretty quick, wondered if it was him.

Watching that clip though has made me re-think eventuri, I've found having some noise at the back the front needs some to match

Any more than the eventuri?

Can you show me someone that has had a hydrolock failure with the eventuri? I honestly can't see how you would get it ... there's a considerable gap between filter housing and the scoop, and a drainage pipe to boot. Unless someone is putting a fireman's hose down the scoop I think the chances of hydrolock failure are slim to none. However when the intake is down in the bumper there is a lot more of a chance .. plus you'd lose a fog light. No ta.

You would be more prone to hydro locking, car is low, hit a big puddle.......
The pictures aren't that clear at the moment, they may have a drain point somewhere in there, a german chap on ctro is going for it so shouldn't be long till there's feedback

Can you show me someone that has had a hydrolock failure with the eventuri? I honestly can't see how you would get it ... there's a considerable gap between filter housing and the scoop, and a drainage pipe to boot. Unless someone is putting a fireman's hose down the scoop I think the chances of hydrolock failure are slim to none. However when the intake is down in the bumper there is a lot more of a chance .. plus you'd lose a fog light. No ta.

No i cant show you anyone, i was just thinking if a truck hit a large puddle or something and sent a wave over the car it would be just as bad, especially as the scoop sends the water down to the filter where as the other has to get the water to go uphill and through some bends.

BTW i have just ordered an eventuri so not bashing it and i haven't seen one up close and personal so couldn't comment on any gaps

Yeah if a large volume of water hit it then maybe but think it would have to be a prolonged stream of it before it caused an issues.
You'd have to be very unlucky

Adam from 6Two1 reviewed his mates FK. Thought I'd put the video up :)

[video=youtube;FEmMg5O9OlU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEmMg5O9OlU[/video]
That was a good review.
The Eventuri sounds mental

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pikey spec.

287a72e1e9f2af4f0fcd57081e87715a.jpg

We use the expression "Only in Ireland". Won't pay for the petrol but will pay stupid money to have a replica and drive around looking like a ****.

Back