• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Always looking for ideas and seeing what those across the pond are doing,
I recommend checking out rock my look she has a cracking ummmmmm fk2 :lol:

thanks for the link. i'm a 60/40 split between eventuri and the gruppeM, with the latter winning. more discreet. GruppeM also claims slightly more gains than eventuri, although i'm not sure if eventuri updated their dyno/figures for the v2 filter.

anyone know what the Blitz red box is in the gruppeM pictures? https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1265/1741/products/P1360278_R_large.JPG?v=1533886495
edit: a bit of digging, looks like a pedal tuning box like the DTE/Remus responder is: https://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/store/electronics/power-throttle-controller

Last edited by a moderator:
Best value is to pick up a used Eventuri preferably with the V2 filter it does what it says on the tin.

you gotta be quick...when they come up they tend to go very quick. i think the last 2 iv'e seen have gone within 24hour. you've even got a WTB request up somewhere. any luck with one yet?

eventuri does have the proven record, so until i've seen some believable (and preferably multiple) results from the GruppeM, i'm not spending my cash yet. probably be another 12months before i can see me buying one reguardless. next optional purchase could well be the genuine CF boot garnish.

That's exactly why I got rid of mine coupled with the fact that I couldn't stand the periscope in the scuttle panel, I can't recommend the hctr intake enough as when I had it coupled to the airbox it maintained 1.4/1.5 bar in 27 degree outside temp on track at Silverstone. Now I have it feeding the injen it's at 1.5/1.6 bar even at donnington it failed to drop below 1.5 bar.

Yeah i managed to get one and boost was straight up to holding 1.5 on a very hot day from 1.3 and have seen 1.7 so seems to work. With the b-pipe mine now seems to burble almost Subaruesque like which i'm not sure i like but it is growing on me.

Hello,
It may not be the right place for this post, but here it comes.
Have any of you or you know somebody who uses sites like "whocanfixmycar" "mycarneedsa" and similar sites, or actually Platforms which makes comparing different workshops easy?

Seems that business like those are really popular in UK.

Strange how there are no videos showing the sound, no dyno graphs and no pictures of the bonnet shut. Just got my Eventuri btw and very happy with it for what its worth. :cool:

Group buy offer for the first 5 apparently, bit more info and detailed pictures would help
like i'd spend that sorta cash without some one else being the guinea pig. seriously, at £1118, the kevlar eventuri would be a serious contender. sure i've said it in the past but i'll say it again... i do like the snorkel on them.

Strange how there are no videos showing the sound, no dyno graphs and no pictures of the bonnet shut. Just got my Eventuri btw and very happy with it for what its worth. :cool:
yep, although it sounds like the gruppeM is pre-order. i wont be buying till theres more info out about it. i'm sure it wont be long before we see the essentials. I cant imagine it'll sound any different to any other induction system, so i care more for verifying the dyno figures and fitment.

Get it ordered dweeeeezle. No more warranty woes. Not that it was worth the paper it was written on (in a lot of cases)
guess we'll see how good honda are with mine again. end of November is my 3yr expiry. I'm off to dealer in a few hours to get my clutch looked at again. failed from new after 14months. failed again recently (16months) since that 14month replacement. not happy. it's not slipping so it's not worn out, it's just not releasing fully so poor gear shifts and a jolt through the car sometimes when you do engage.
first time is a warranty claim. second time is worrying. third time will be on my £ so i want to know wtf has failed a second time so i know what i'm dealing with..

Get it ordered dweeeeezle. No more warranty woes. Not that it was worth the paper it was written on (in a lot of cases)

Not sure what to do at the moment, could clear one loan today and mod away but for some reason I'm preferring seeing the money in my account, Just under 2 years left on both loans.
Also not feeling the car lately, neighbour reversing in to it started the ball rolling, failing the MOT was the 2nd kick and then noticing the garage have marked my alloys changing tyres and covering it up by loading tyre grease around the rim, left me feeling what's the point, not washed it in over 6 weeks which is unlike me

Back