• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2

Thats nice:smt023 i like alot Just enough green to be diffrent but not too over the top either. Good work that man.

Cheers Bud, got this up on civinfo - mixed reactions - mainly suprised that I did it to an FN, but glad to see it's going down well here!

Don't worry about what they think, they're a right bunch of bitches! I keep getting infractions on there......... :freak: :lol: :lol:

It will look even better on the track, the more I look at it the better it gets.

Is it exactly Takata Green?

It will look even better on the track, the more I look at it the better it gets.

Is it exactly Takata Green?

Thanks again Suits man! :cool:

TBH it's Porsche 2D8 Viper Green - which is the best match I have found (check my thread out in the Wheels/Brakes section)

I didn't want to take my Harness to match, because it can look different in differing light - so I didn't want to run the risk of a mis-match!

After the advice of a couple of members, research and a lump in my throat I went for it and 9 times out of ten the match is spot on, it's the one time in direct light or as the evening closes in that the Harnesses can give off a 'Jade type Green' look - but you wouldn't notice..

D'ya reckon it looks Takata Green?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it looks awesome, makes me wanna get some standard FN2 rims for mine and have some different coloured wheels for knocking about with. :)

Good to see you went ahead with it as it has definately paid off, looks spot on mate. I'm glad you sourced the right bolts in the end. You need to get a pic of that nice little number on your drivers seat lol. How you sway the other half in the end, flowers chocolate and doing the washing up for a couple days? :lol:

My initial thoughts of Takata Green Wheels on a dark FN2 were not ideal tbh.

Having seen the piccies I have to say that I really like the colour contrast and I have to applaud your bravery. :D

Good effort. :cool:

I think it looks awesome, makes me wanna get some standard FN2 rims for mine and have some different coloured wheels for knocking about with. :)

No harm in doing it - plus the smaller wheels feel that bit better imo handling wise :cool:

That looks really smart, nice work dude.

Thank you very much ads!

I'm liking that alot, looks the nuts with the harnesses the same colour as well. :smt023

Cheers matey, hoping to get the rears tinted soon to add to the effect!

Very nice, as others have said the harnesses make the alloys go even better :cool:

Cheers Tez, nice one matey.

Thats the best I've seen green rims look on a car :cool:

Truthfully? There are a couple of hot whips running TG's so that is a noteworthy comment to remember. Shuks, cheers man - A lot of the comments have made me like them even more.

Don't get me wrong, I love 'em, that's why I went for them, but the level of acceptance, has really taken that admiration for the wheels a step further - cheers for commenting/looking!

Good to see you went ahead with it as it has definately paid off, looks spot on mate. I'm glad you sourced the right bolts in the end. You need to get a pic of that nice little number on your drivers seat lol. How you sway the other half in the end, flowers chocolate and doing the washing up for a couple days? :lol:

Thanks dangs, I'm glad you like them - bud don't get me started on the eye-bolts :fuming:

As for the missus, I think I asked her when the baby was crying, so it was sort of like:

"I can't be bothered to hear about your wacky ideas, as long as there's a roof over our head, food on the table, and we can live respectably type thing - don't come to me for the money."

I took that to mean yes - just hoping that in the 2/3 weeks the 2nd one takes to come from Japan, she will have forgotten and I will have slyly fitted them. So when she asks, I can be like:

"No love, they're seatbelts, I'm not that stupid to pay £700 for 2, there were 2 in a box for £350"

My initial thoughts of Takata Green Wheels on a dark FN2 were not ideal tbh.

Having seen the piccies I have to say that I really like the colour contrast and I have to applaud your bravery. :D

Good effort. :cool:

Cheers Scouse, I appreciate the comments bud!

I must admit, while the car was in the work shop, I was Brad Pitt-ing it, until I saw her gleaming in Takata Greens.

Didn't know what to expect coming into this thread tbh, but I think you may have pulled it off.

Credit for having the balls to try it out too!!

Back