• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2

Haha nice, but then again if you are providing then why should she be bothered. I've allways learnt not to ask and just do as my gf doesn't approve of anything to do with the car, then explain afterwards :lol:
Thinking about it, do you have the baby seat in the back of the civic or do you have a second car?

But yeah as said before, if you don't take the plunge every now and again, your car won't be different from the rest. It does take a bit of getting used to but I think it does look very cool

Haha nice, but then again if you are providing then why should she be bothered. I've allways learnt not to ask and just do as my gf doesn't approve of anything to do with the car, then explain afterwards :lol:
Thinking about it, do you have the baby seat in the back of the civic or do you have a second car?

But yeah as said before, if you don't take the plunge every now and again, your car won't be different from the rest. It does take a bit of getting used to but I think it does look very cool

Yeah, I do argue the fact that:

"I'm the bread-winner so keep schtum about my car purchases"

I think I sub-consciously do the same thing - I order and keep it to myself, and then tell her to keep an eye out for deliveries a couple of weeks later, to which she looks at me blankly like, WTF? and I give the 'WTF what?' look in return... You know the one :twisted:

As for the plunge, the motor got some great attention down at Brands Hatch yesterday :cool: Had a couple of guys collar me re: The Wheels, and Harness.

One person who didn't know that the car was mine, even made a passing comment to me on whether I saw the Black one with the Green Wheels and how cool it looked - (we were discussing Civics, as I told him that's how I got my ticket - through a civic website raffle) :cool: - I only admitted it was mine, after he had lavished superlatives all over it - Boosted :D

I use me Mum's Almera for the donkey work. :p And she hates that I do :p

I approve. :cool:

Cheers dude!

very nice

Nice one tool, liking the colour of the rims in your avatar too, bud!

thats looking fresh buddy! :D

Get some more pics :)

Will get a proper build thread going, once my 2nd Takata Harness arrives, and my Mugen Grille :twisted: bucks though!:evil:

Woo, more people with Green rims! :cool:

Admittedly, Hasnic helped me out with the code - and when I searched it I found you were running these too. I'm running the harness - soon to be harness(es) and I'd say 8 out of 10 times, the colour is spot on, the other 2 times depend on the shade of light hitting the wheels and harnesses. Still the colour is cool though!

Fire_2 has a great match, from pics I have seen :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this yesterday, looked nice. The g/f couldn't help asking if you curbed your wheels so badly that you needed to have them redone on an 09 car though.

Saw this yesterday, looked nice. The g/f couldn't help asking if you curbed your wheels so badly that you needed to have them redone on an 09 car though.

Cool, Spotted!

Nope bud, my wheels were absolutely pristine which is why I got them done even cheaper than what they originally quoted when they saw them - as it was just a case of chemically stripping/cleaning and then spraying/coating- rather than fixing/refurbing.

I wanted to do something with the wheels, but ain't got the money for a set of forged Jap Wheels just yet as I want to mod the car first before appropraitely finishing her off with some Rays/Mugen GP's - probably the Rays CE28n's (£2-3k),

These will help keep the forged wheel desires at bay, so I can concentrate on other mods :cool:

Thanks mate, thanks alot... Did you bring your NSX? I saw three from memory, but not an orange one :cool: Yellow, Silver and Green

Thanks mate, thanks alot... Did you bring your NSX? I saw three from memory, but not an orange one :cool: Yellow, Silver and Green

No, NSX has sold unfortunately, I was in the beater, Orange S2000, arrived with a Silver 52 plate NSX who wasn't too impressed with my less than quiet exhaust :)

No, NSX has sold unfortunately, I was in the beater, Orange S2000, arrived with a Silver 52 plate NSX who wasn't too impressed with my less than quiet exhaust :)

Sold the NSX... damn, love those - I bet she ripped.

Exhaust you say, what exhaust? :twisted:

I love going to events like this, becuase there are genuine car lovers there, so one would assume firstly that you aren't going to get your door dinged, and secondly your guaranteed a shed load of quality cars, NSX's, S2000's, plethora of Type-R's, be it Accord, Teggy's, and Civic' - and that's just THE Honda's in the car park, no less :D.

Vauxhall or not, but they had their parking packed with performance models VXR's and a couple of Monaro's too - didn't get round to the other car parks, but I didn't need to :cool:

I presume this was the one at brands yesterday..??..looks good in the flesh, suprisingly, as I probably would have lol'd at it just from the pics.

Its a good thing seeing it in the flesh brought you to your senses then! :p:D:cool:

Looks good dude, although you are a mad man spending £700+ on a pair of harnesses:lol:

Thanks bud, as for the harnesses - that's just the beginning, this is getting very expensive, very quickly! I hope I get the desired result though!

Back