• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Forum URL car stickers.

Hi guys and gals :)

Some good looking designs there, definately something to work on. As said, I do cut vinyl as opposed to screen printing, so a simple one, two or three colour design would go down well, especially if it's kept simple. The idea of having the car outline above a url is cool, but a lot of work to get the artwork right, and added time picking out the graphics, especially if they're done small.

I reckon we should stick to a fairly simple url for the main graphic. This can then be worked with the addition of things like the car line drawing at a later date, and can be done in such a way that each one matches in to the original url.

Dexters design is great, but would prove expensive to have screen printed as the main club graphic. That said, once we've finalised a style for the url, it could be added to that graphic which could then be used on other merchandise like the mouse mats mentioned. As said, very eye catching for something that's not zooming off into the distance :shock:

I'll come up with one or two simple ideas and we can take it from there, I trust no-one will mind if I borrow the styling cues of one or two of the ideas already posted ....

Okay, here's a first effort, let me know what you reckon. Was thinking of finishing it in white and red for window graphics, but could easily do silver and red -

typerowners.jpg

NB. the dashes either side of the R make it slightly tricky doing one on more than one line, but I'll have a go :)

Yes Mook nice and simple that one. Just the kind of thing we want as a standard design :wink:

I know it's nothing fancy, but i really like that one mook.

Dare i say it it's fairly similar to the URL stickers from the other forum but again as mentioned i like them and it keeps things to the point of what and where were advertising/promoting.

*lol* It does have a similarity with other forum graphics I've done ;) Mind you, this time I thought I'd make a slight change and use the Integra's R as opposed to the Civic's R :p It's a stat anyway.

Another thought, does anyone have, or know where to find, some decent schematics of each of the models. Thinking of Carl's idea but amending it slightly .....

Righty ho, are we happy with the basic ones then, or shall we have some more ideas?

If one of the mods wants, it would be easier to get these graphics from me in bulk, they can then be distributed amongst the members and would work out cheaper :)

mook said:
Righty ho, are we happy with the basic ones then, or shall we have some more ideas?

If one of the mods wants, it would be easier to get these graphics from me in bulk, they can then be distributed amongst the members and would work out cheaper :)

PM sent :p

Black R said:
carsticker2dy.jpg

I like this its an impressive piece of graphic work, but I think this is a bit over complicated for a forum sticker IMO

Also i drive a black CTR and i dont want some milano piece of junk stuck on my car :p :wink:

Theres no need for that... :lol:

Back