• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

After paying 107.9 for BP ultimate by mistake anything seems reasonable now aslong as it's less than that.

HASNIC said:
After paying 107.9 for BP ultimate by mistake anything seems reasonable now aslong as it's less than that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly did that last week too....just managed to stop my hand in time and drive off again :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
HASNIC said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly did that last week too....just managed to stop my hand in time and drive off again :lol:

I read it at first glance as 101.9, and then saw how few litres i'd managed to get for my money and then had another look :roll:

Because of that i've boycotted BP :lol:

New office car park is next to a truck depot that has a mahoooosive diesel tank outside... You would be amazed what i can do with some hosepipe and a pond pump when fuel is so expensive :lol:

Just passed a small independant petrol station sell 95Ron unleaded at 101.9p and diesel at 99.9p??!!? :shock:

Neily03 said:
Just passed a small independant petrol station sell 95Ron unleaded at 101.9p and diesel at 99.9p??!!? :shock:

:?

That's standard round here mate, you won't find petrol cheaper than 99.9p :x

Rcb said:
Neily03 said:

:?

That's standard round here mate, you won't find petrol cheaper than 99.9p :x

Tescos and shell have 95Ron for 96.9p here.

Back