• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

Market has been rising for ages but I see them every day !

I can give you all a daily update as to which way the market has gone if you wish but it takes approx a week for the prices to filter thru to the forcourts. General rule of thumb quick to go up and slow to come back down....

Market is up for tomorrow

Unleaded + 0.14 ppl
Diesel + 0.18 ppl

Market forcast for Wed is currently looking like Petrol will rise by 0.24 ppl and Diesel will fall 0.12 ppl. But they arnt final the market closes at five.

SiKBoY said:
Market is up for tomorrow

Unleaded + 0.49 ppl
Diesel + 0.24 ppl

Its getting silly now, going to have to stop going out for blasts for the time being. :(

104.9 for BP ultimate on Friday - and I don't want to think about it when I go to fill up again later this week :(

Even my cheap petrol station back home is up to 99.9 fpr Optimax now :x

ladies, ladies, PLEASE. curtail your worrying as pipeline card will be released in <INSERT 3 MONTHS DATE FROM PRESENT DATE HERE/>, thus ending all your problems.

rossy t said:
ladies, ladies, PLEASE. curtail your worrying as pipeline card will be released in <INSERT 3 MONTHS DATE FROM PRESENT DATE HERE/>, thus ending all your problems.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Market is Down for for tomorrow

Diesel - 0.17ppl
Unleaded - 0.35ppl

BUT market trends at the moment is showing an increase of at least .35ppl for friday.

Market is down for tuesday,

Diesel -1.00ppl
Unleaded -0.72ppl

market forcast for Wed is showing further falls,

Diesel -0.15ppl
Unleaded -0.40ppl

Back