• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

My local shell is 93.9p for 95Ron so im assuming its something like 98.9p for opitmax.... seems cheaper round here than the rest of country.... :?

Market is down for Wed,

Diesel -0.25ppl
unleaded -0.52ppl

(Just so you know Super Unleaded moves the same as normal unleaded)

Forcast for Thu are increases

Unleaded up around 0.80ppl
Diesel up around 0.50ppl

These are based on 1230 trading figures I will know the actuall increase / decrease by 1630.

Neily03 said:
My local shell is 93.9p for 95Ron so im assuming its something like 98.9p for opitmax.... seems cheaper round here than the rest of country.... :?

Southend / Rayleigh is probably the Cheapest area in the South for fuel.

Sainsburys Rayleigh Weir 94.9p Superunleaded

Shell Rayleigh Rayleigh 98.9p opitmax

Andy

I payed £1.04 for a litre of Optimax in Fleet, Hampshire the other night :( . Its only 98.9p for a litre in Guildford, and about that in Uxbridge - guess where I'm filling up fron now on.

Went to a shell close to my office normal unleaded was 93.9, so what optimax should be 98.9/99.9? Well to me the price difference has always been 5-6p per litre, i lift the optimax pump and had to do a double take at the price, 109.9! Put it back down and stuck 20 liters worth of nomal in.

Asked the guy in shell if it was a mistake and he said it wasnt and he even phoned shell to ask, told me to expect that kind of price everywhere i went ;/

Ive used nothing but optimax since it hit scotland but i'm done at that price, no way am i paying £1.10 for a litre of petrol...well i would if regular was around 1.04 ;p

Anyone else seen it that high?

Payed 83.8p a litre for regular unleded yesterday.

Thats more like it!!

Although I did have to go to another country to get it

Neily03 said:
I just payed 95.6p for 95ron at tesco! :x :x

Kind of used to paying + £1 for optimax now, just glad I only drive at weekends for fun :shock:

- Kevin.

Just read the article on the first page that Scouse linked us to, I thought 90p was a piss take then, now it seems the norm is 99p per litre :x

i paid 45p a litre for north americas finest 87 ron "regular" at esso in canada. and they think petrols expensive :)

moNoKnoT said:
rossy t said:
i paid 45p a litre for north americas finest 87 ron "regular" at esso in canada. and they think petrols expensive :)

LMAO @ 87 ron :D

- Kevin.

Their Ron is different over there so its likley their 87 is more like our 95. :wink:

rossy t said:

I was paying $2.85 (about £1.60) a gallon in Florida last week, all the locals were complaining at the price :x

103.9 for 99 Ron in Tesco yesterday :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank fook I have a 5p per litre voucher - but only 1 :?

Back