• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

How do you know Scouse? I'm debating if I should fill up now with a quarter of a tank left or leave it a few days with the tank nearly empty?

I payed £1.5p for oppi last Wednesday in a petrol station just outside Bath. :shock:

Sods Law.

I've just gone and placed an order for a car with heavy thirst for super juice and this happens :roll:

Surely there'll come a point when the government will have to do something about fuel duty or these will effect the economy if they keep going up won't thay?? :?

moNoKnoT said:
I paid just over a £1 for my optimax this morning.

- Kevin.

I've been paying that for about two weeks now, its depressing. But it is only Optimax which I can a decent number miles out of a tank. The Super Unleaded just doesn't compare.

Just to really get your backs up, I haven't paid for any fuel for over 3 years now. My company does :wink:

Cosmicronnie said:
This is bad, if the price goes above a quid a litre at my local guess the ctr will have to go :(

If the price 'hike' that would mean spending £5 more for a full tank then I would question whether you could afford a ctr in the first place.

what makes this even worse is that fact that it effects no one else in the world. In europe and USA there petrol stays around the same price all the time and its cheap as hell anyway.

WE however in one of the smallest countries have to pay a small fortune for petrol.

The govenment could sort it out but they don't

get me a plane ticket out of the dump

buzzby said:
what makes this even worse is that fact that it effects no one else in the world. In europe and USA there petrol stays around the same price all the time and its cheap as hell anyway.

:shock: :shock:

There's uproar in the US about the petrol price increases they've had lately! :wink:

Neily03 said:
buzzby said:

There's uproar in the US about the petrol price increases they've had lately! :wink:

Well TBH they don't need to drive around in 6 litre gas guzzlers so they could help their fuel costs by getting smaller engined cars. :evil:

Composite Guru said:
Neily03 said:
buzzby said:

Well TBH they don't need to drive around in 6 litre gas guzzlers so they could help their fuel costs by getting smaller engined cars. :evil:

So they should drive around in highly tuned 2 litres instead? :lol:

i filled up yesterday @ Shell and its 99.9 :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats just silly, some thing has to give :cry:

Andy

Back