• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

A35 - less power than the Type R, and if it's 4wd, it's going to be a heavy ol' lump. can't see any weight figures stated but gotta be at least 100kg heavier?

Did anyone go to Jap Show yesterday? I doubt it of course due to the weather...

it brightened up later so was tempted but then meh, would have got my wheels dirty on the way and that just would not do.

Spotted my first CW Fk8 after work, front on looked low and quite aggressive so got excited BUT in my rear view the rear looked a bit of a mess,
It sort of left me a tad disappointed as I've been looking forward to a Cw one since release.
That brings the Fk8 count in my works town to a staggering 4

Spotted my first CW Fk8 after work, front on looked low and quite aggressive so got excited BUT in my rear view the rear looked a bit of a mess,
It sort of left me a tad disappointed as I've been looking forward to a Cw one since release.
That brings the Fk8 count in my works town to a staggering 4

It was the rear view that first attracted me. Horses for courses I suppose.

Trev

The front totally wins it for me, I've seen the black from behind in the showroom which probably hid the lines more, but in Cw I couldn't feel it, it was moving though so up close might be a different story,
The driver was female as well, 2 Fk8 spots for me and both female drivers :)

Nah,
I'm even losing the feel for the fk2 :(
Had a weird moment tonight with clutch/gears, slight notch in to 3rd and I'm pretty sure my clutch pedal felt a lot lighter afterwards, not bad for 24k of granny driving

Nah,
I'm even losing the feel for the fk2 :(
Had a weird moment tonight with clutch/gears, slight notch in to 3rd and I'm pretty sure my clutch pedal felt a lot lighter afterwards, not bad for 24k of granny driving

Well its a great time to be alive for hot hatches, so many to choose from. Id be very tempted by that merc a35

Well its a great time to be alive for hot hatches, so many to choose from. Id be very tempted by that merc a35

Took a different commute route since and everything has been fine so fingers crossed.
If I was to switch though I've considered dropping to either another Cw fn2 or even the Cw ep3 and get a decent 2nd car as my old focus is starting to cost me money

I've got my FK2 in Tauranga, New Zealand. I have NEVER seen another one in New Zealand on the roads yet (there are maybe 5-7 total so a big ask !! Only ONE FK8 in Tauranga (pensioner owned !) and I have never seen one in Auckland yet on the roads in the time I've owned my FK2 since October 2017. Rare is VERY rare over here. The FK2 turns SOOOOOOOOOOOO many heads. On line trading site has only 7 FK8's for sale nationwide.

Back