• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I'll still be looking at one in 2-3 years time when the PCP cars are going back to the dealers.

I'll be looking at one in 9 or so years when my as of not yet salary recovers. :lol:

Do not want to sound like hater but cannot get over few things which I really look forward to have and change in 4wd or other future "packages". (If there is something coming in future)
1. Electronic handbrake - still cannot see why this is good.
2. Fake honeycomb in bumpers - least disturbing.
3. Rear window wiper - is it some kind of law which asks for it? Looks very disturbing for eye just as it is for STI and EVO Japanese models...

Need to add that I own FK2 of which I'm very happy about. Surely, new one looks fresh and new, but not going to change for this little power upgrade.

Sorry are you saying you would like 4WD? 4WD is great, but what it does do is add weight, zap power, add understeer and sometimes it can take away steering feel and remove initial turn in.

Sorry are you saying you would like 4WD? 4WD is great, but what it does do is add weight, zap power, add understeer and sometimes it can take away steering feel and remove initial turn in.

Yes, I would like that. In Estonia (where I live) are about half a year weather were you can put you foot down from third gear. And in snow/ice, with two extra wheels spinning is way more fun. But what you are saying is true!

I need help. I have ordered the fk8 but for the PcP repayments I could get a high spec a45 Amg for 40 pm more . What the hell should I do.

You can now do the finance quotes from honda .
£11k deposit about 230pm

Only offers I could find were these. (In red as all other colours £500 extra)

8ad6be86d93ee6e8f90481694cf25bef.png

GT

8da2fb2e8101d6cd96e67b0e2ad0a521.png

I need help. I have ordered the fk8 but for the PcP repayments I could get a high spec a45 Amg for 40 pm more . What the hell should I do.

Go for the Honda. The A45 is hardly the most exciting car to drive and the OTT exhaust note would grate on me.

Top Gear said:
Evo IX FQ-400

IX FQ-400? Disappointing for Top Gear to get this wrong, it was the VIII FQ-400 that had the vortex generator. The IX FQ-400 never actually existed either, the VIII FQ-400's replacement was the IX FQ-360.

Back