• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

genuine-mugen-mat-set-honda-civic-297235-p[ekm]298x273[ekm].jpg

FK8 Mugen mat set £441.83 :lol:

You get what you pay for, mugens quality is worth the extra ££.

Tempted myself in case I jump over to the 8, the boot mat is what I want & in red :cool:

I bought some standard civic (New shape) genuine Honda rubber mats for mine from Cox. They fit perfectly and are pretty good. About £60 front and rear

Seen on Facebook this morning that Js Racing in Japan have taken delivery of their FK8.

I'd guess it's now very much a case of watch this space as to what they produce.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well it was 3 deg in Calderdale this morning has anyone any ideas re Winter Tyres my CTR will be a daily drive so I need to sort somthing out otherwise its "Hello Mr Hedge".

Did they give any reason for the delay?

Say something like they have left you in a position that you don't have transport due to their delays on handing over your car. They should give you temporary transport because they are at fault for failing to provide you your car at the agreed time.

I will kick off no reason just because I paid by cheque I gave the full balance and bank confirm today it’s cleared on Friday. I understand my carbon fibre door sills are not in stock but that can wait want to enjoy the car.

I will kick off no reason just because I paid by cheque I gave the full balance and bank confirm today it’s cleared on Friday. I understand my carbon fibre door sills are not in stock but that can wait want to enjoy the car.

Have you seen the car? Dealers often delay things when there's been a bump in transit and it requires paint, I don't want to scare you but I would want to see it if you haven't yet.

There have been a fair few issues with paint finishes on FK8s reported already. They may just be rectifying it.

Seen on Facebook this morning that Js Racing in Japan have taken delivery of their FK8.

I'd guess it's now very much a case of watch this space as to what they produce.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Whatever it is I'd avoid it like the plague.

Back