• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Just spotted a normal one in red, took me a while to focus on what it was, wouldn't call it a hatchback almost saloon looking, the honeycomb stuck out like a sore thumb in the rearview

Re-up

528785702d78508eccb3d9bfe098baf2.jpg

Passed a CW one just outside the factory yesterday on a 66 plate, that makes 3 i've seen, definitely a lot more impressive in the metal.

It's a global car, the accountants well and truly have hold of this one.

Done on 3rd April with a, "Development car with technical specifications representative of the final production car." :lol:

This old chestnut again, the internet will be fuming.

[video=youtube;YgbmIUlb7to]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgbmIUlb7to[/video]

Done on 3rd April with a, "Development car with technical specifications representative of the final production car." :lol:

This old chestnut again, the internet will be fuming.
That's when Dotty and I were at Spa. It was at the 'Ring the next day when we were there but we missed it.

Hell of a time that.

Well, its official. The FK8 is the fastest FWD car round the Nurburgring, by 3 seconds.

There is a video of the lap somewhere, sure somebody will post it....

again it's no rear seats and infotainment but has a cage.

I don't see how the cage doesn't add any stability. Also called it a "Floating Cage".

Well, its official. The FK8 is the fastest FWD car round the Nurburgring, by 3 seconds.

There is a video of the lap somewhere, sure somebody will post it....

Already did two posts previous.

again it's no rear seats and infotainment but has a cage.

I don't see how the cage doesn't add any stability. Also called it a "Floating Cage".

It's on rubber mounts so the shell flexes still and it doesn't add rigidity, it just adds structural integrity in case of an off. According to Honda when they used that system on the FK2 time anyway.

That lap time is properly on the limits of car and race driver. Respect. A few braking moments looked properly sketchy. If anybody else tried to match that pace they'd be in the wall.

Kudos to Honda. They've made a better car.

Back