• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

No not ordered one yet, I need to wait about 8 weeks or so before I can hit the button on one, a couple of things going on just now with one being a dispute with Audi. Once that's settled I'm back in a type r, i should never have sold my fn2!!! Hopefully it won't be a 4 month wait on pmm.

I'd happily sit and wait at the minute,
Let things settle and issues resolved and not forgetting deals should follow

Ordered my PMM on Friday which was slightly earlier than anticipated but salesman went through the colours and without knowing my preference said it had been showing March for PMM the previous day. After test drive 13 were showing on system, which then went to 12 in front of us. After a call he was told 3 were left so I went for it then and there. Don't believe it was a sales tactic, more that they're selling really well and the US is getting priority.

Ordered my PMM on Friday which was slightly earlier than anticipated but salesman went through the colours and without knowing my preference said it had been showing March for PMM the previous day. After test drive 13 were showing on system, which then went to 12 in front of us. After a call he was told 3 were left so I went for it then and there. Don't believe it was a sales tactic, more that they're selling really well and the US is getting priority.

Wow looks like PMM is the most popular then! So glad i ordered mine reasonably early before the demo cars arrived, just hope the ETA of September 28th is spot on for mine...

Something I noticed on the Battleship grey version.

What's going on with the rear arch? It looks like they designed it forgetting about the rear door and then sliced it off so they can open it. Surely they should of put a bit on the door to finish the curve of the wheelarch off.

e3ef7e966fa0ef7b11782f27c6a9a74b.png

Big design fail IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have to take a better look/photo of our car. In the cropped photo above it doesn't show any detail in the rear door which I believe is there. See this CW photo which shows it clearer. I agree it isn't the nicest detail but not sure a bulky box out addition to the door would be any better??

t7xxr7.jpg

I will have to take a better look/photo of our car. In the cropped photo above it doesn't show any detail in the rear door which I believe is there. See this CW photo which shows it clearer. I agree it isn't the nicest detail but not sure a bulky box out addition to the door would be any better??

t7xxr7.jpg

I can't imagine it would look any worse. It just doesn't look finished off.

Something I noticed on the Battleship grey version.

What's going on with the rear arch? It looks like they designed it forgetting about the rear door and then sliced it off so they can open it. Surely they should of put a bit on the door to finish the curve of the wheelarch off.

More money, more work in the factory, more parts, etc.

I can't imagine it would look any worse. It just doesn't look finished off.

Guys its Aero. If you look it diverts and flicks air up to the winglet on the side of the Ironing board...I mean wing. It then creates turbulence that causes the chasing focus RS behind you to wiggle and shake like a good'un...

Guys its Aero. If you look it diverts and flicks air up to the winglet on the side of the Ironing board...I mean wing. It then creates turbulence that causes the chasing focus RS behind you to wiggle and shake like a good'un...

Screw the aero, it's a road car not an F1 car. Looks are everything.

Back