• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Sounds nice that Remus.

Remus make lovely sounding systems. I've got one on my Astra and it's arguably the best sounding one you can buy for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually yeah, I have head it on the Astras and do sound good....

How does one get pops and bangs though....I want pops and bangs as the FK8 is very subtle and I want a bit more attention drawn to it if at all possible.....

I would try to forget the sound of exhausts on other cars, you'll find they won't sound anywhere near as you'd expect them to being a Honda.

Best bet would be to listen to the FK2 systems as they're probably going to be the nearest

Thanks for brightening up my day...!

I am surprised it was that close on the drag to be honest. What a sound that supercharger makes...

Now where can I get one of those watches.....

Actually yeah, I have head it on the Astras and do sound good....

How does one get pops and bangs though....I want pops and bangs as the FK8 is very subtle and I want a bit more attention drawn to it if at all possible.....
Pops and bangs require an aftermarket exhaust, de cat and a map

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pops and bangs require an aftermarket exhaust, de cat and a map

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks. I wonder how Ford and Audi do it, and even Hyundai with that pesky N car that looks very good that makes a ridiculous sound. I know the Ford is manufactured pops and bangs....

Yup chuck a bit of extra fuel in, this can sometimes kill the CAT, not the furry type!

My car looks like December delivery now so going to wait till January, think I'm going to order the Remus.

Plug n play device in to your accelerator pedal, gives you 3 modes,
Alters your acceleration so if you select sport mode on the box it will basically give you +R acceleration without being in +R mode.
Select +R whilst in sport mode and its arse twitching time :lol:

Plug n play device in to your accelerator pedal, gives you 3 modes,
Alters your acceleration so if you select sport mode on the box it will basically give you +R acceleration without being in +R mode.
Select +R whilst in sport mode and its arse twitching time :lol:

Thanks.
So no bhp gain just throttle response.

Yep,
Coming from fk2 owners they're a must as it removes the lag, Remus have one on the go but there's other companies out there, there's one that also does an upgrade version which gives you even quicker response

Back