• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

err wut?

copy pasta mistake perhaps? or has honda suddenly brought out an auto type-r?

Bit misleading with the power and torque increases as well, but guess it means these higher outputs than normal for the throttle position

So if I am in r mode and this things in r mode, slightest dab is like half beans??

Just as a note, remus don't show a throttle responder on their site for the FK2 (well they do but it's the wrong engine listed) or FK8. So interesting the above site seems to be selling something that doesn't exist.

I like the idea but wouldn't mind seeing an existing one first :D

The best £150 i have spent was on the Remus responder for my FK2.

I think that site has some of its wording mixed up and is referring to the Remus Poweriser which is there tuning box thing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I really want one of these. Hope they will be out for the FK8 for Xmas as this will replace the pants and socks currently top of my list...

Fk2 responder does not work with the fk8. Phil at Dream has tried, though he thinks it’s just a wiring configuration. The fk8 doesn’t have the dm flywheel so throttle response isn’t really a hindrance on the 8.

a674c547873e9e359146ad0dbd8bd2ce.jpg

Honda clearly continuing to convert some of its more mature Customers! "I have come to look at the new jazz as my lease deal is up" "Ah Mr Jefferies, can I interest you in another practical 4 door Honda car we do?"

76, wow. I doff my cap sir.

Does anyone else think that the FK8 wheels don't look they are 20's!!!? I saw a Astra VXR yesterday which I happen to think is a great looking hatch and that has 20's, and they make the car. I know they are of course, but I guess its cos so much else is going on they look small...... or maybe as they are black....or maybe as I am literally going insane.

I was at Evolve last night and the new Eventuri intake for the FK8 is looking awesome. The performance increase figures are unbelievable. Its not going to be cheap though.

Back