• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Just my own personal view....but I wouldn't have bought a car like this if I didn't have a garage to park it in. :D
What's that you say.....a garage is just another storage room for household equipment/junk.....who puts a car in a garage anyway!! :confused:

Just my own personal view....but I wouldn't have bought a car like this if I didn't have a garage to park it in. :D
What's that you say.....a garage is just another storage room for household equipment/junk.....who puts a car in a garage anyway!! :confused:

My garage is a third shed with side door and two thirds man cave office with central heating tv sound bar plaster walls etc so yeah the car can stay on the road

It's ok Rick you don't need to justify yourself.....I am fully aware that I am in the minority by parking my car in a garage. :lol:

It's ok Rick you don't need to justify yourself.....I am fully aware that I am in the minority by parking my car in a garage. :lol:

Completely with you on this one. If "stuff" ends up in the garage, seriously, dispose of it (sale, rubbish, donation, whatever). Garage is for car, precious non-icy in the mornings, dry, less rusty, car.

Not my garage, I rent one for my car but I only have 3 inches either side and an inch at the back, so not even attempted it, fk8 will definitely be to big for it

Not my garage, I rent one for my car but I only have 3 inches either side and an inch at the back
That sounds like a large shed. :D
The FK8 is a big car though....easily the biggest in its class. It's almost 6" longer than a Focus and about 2" wider.

Press day for the new Megane RS today...should get first drive impressions over the weekend

Looking forward to hearing about it as it will naturally be compared to the FK8.

In a way I hope it pushes us close, to encourage Honda to make some enhancements come face lift...!

I don't think it's being reviewed more of an extra in that scene.
Classic cars on track civic passes them and a snobby comment from clarkson is my guess.

*Edit just noticed May is in the civic,

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's being reviewed more of an extra in that scene.
Classic cars on track civic passes them and a snobby comment from clarkson is my guess

It's in the background when Clarkson's engine conks out too, so I reckon May has shoehorned it in as he is partial to a Honda.

Would have preferred Hammond driving it....he loved the Ep3....

Just remembering the slaughtering the Fn2 got from Clarkson... I had mates at the time just upgraded and really looking forward to the review. I didn't know what to say...:confused:

Last season i could find S1 episodes of TGT on Youtube or some other sites a few hours after it an episode was released.
Season 2. Nothing. Anywhere.
I may have to sign up to Amazon now as I feel i'm missing out.

Last season i could find S1 episodes of TGT on Youtube or some other sites a few hours after it an episode was released.
Season 2. Nothing. Anywhere.
I may have to sign up to Amazon now as I feel i'm missing out.

ha I just checked cheapest way to watch - £7.99 a month and then you can cancel at any time with 30 days notice..... I am doing it as we speak..!

Back