• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Long time lurker of this forum, some great info and advice found...

However after owning an FN2 for 9 years the only replacement suitable was a new FK8, picked it up yesterday, polished metal grey, what can I say... really enjoying it so far, although I did manage to spay myself with fuel when I filled her up last night, need to get use to these capless fuel fillers!

So much to learn, I think I will need to keep this for 9 years until I master all the gadgets and controls.

Nice one, congrats on your purchase. 6K in and the fuel spraying has definitely stopped....I still stand clear mind you, but have not experienced it for ages. Proper guzzler she is now though, so doesn't want to waste a drop...

Shall we set up a registry sticky on here?? Was thinking Username, Number and Colour... interested to see how many are there of us now....

No idea how to do it....mods?

eabb26e8ee5efe426f9a19f490ec8eb3.jpg

I just got a "shipped" status update from K&N for the FK8 Panel Filter. hopefully should be here tomorrow, but likely won't get chance to fit it before the weekend.

When Dream fitted the pipercross I had a couple of errors throw up on start up. Needed lap top plug in to clear them. They said had I left the ignition on as in radio etc which I hadn't, but be warned, ignition off, keys out..!

Id like them to do a more Nardo Grey when my PCP is up.....plus have a 400 bhp engine, with 4 wheel drive and some freaking pops and bangs....!!!

Back