• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I had mine for 4 years. When I was younger I think I was more interested in rally cars on tv than F1 or anything else so I had the whole rally slag decals on the car within a week of getting it. Probably why I'm getting my Stratos in the full rally replica look. Sometimes the 4 wheel drive came in handy.

Funny thing with the Evo was that I had an Aston Martin V8 Vantage at the same time. Everybody loved the Aston.. yobs, neds, posh folk, kids, pensioners ... everyone would give admiring looks, nods of approval and would let you out at junctions. On the other hand, I think only yobs and neds liked the Evo. :)

I think the Honda is more Evo than Aston :D

1PCAAl7.jpg

That’s a cool car.

Do you only buy red ones?

That’s a cool car.

Do you only buy red ones?

Haha. A serious answer is that only red Tommi Maks were always going to be safe money. Not meaning to be clever after the event (if I was that clever I would have kept it) but spending a bit more to get the right car in the most desirable spec was sensible. Both my Fezzas are resale red for a similar reason.

The red Type-R is because I was too mean to pay extra for any other colour and obviously it's the fastest colour anyhow ;)

Yes it's a no overtaking sign and I get it too.....but not sure what activates it.

single carriageway? car has spotted oncoming vehicles in the adjacent lane so suggesting not to overtake?

or maybe it clocks the presence of a white line with short gaps between the lines (i.e. not safe to overtake) versus the roads where the gap is wider (i.e overtake with care?)

The car is trying to be too smart for its own good.....thinks it knows better than the driver. :D
Having said that it will do with some drivers. :lol:

Nobody luvs a show-off. But since you ask...
F355 Berlinetta, rosso/crema, manual, tubi decat exhaust

Zq9UYdT.jpg

We’re a good bunch on here, all jealousy is good jealousy! Feel free to be liberal with pics.

Love the 355, was my dream car as a kid.

Has anyone bought any ceramic coating or paint protection for their car?

I've had the car a month now and so far:
-Some plum has opened his door on my passengers side door and left a hefty dent/scratch.
-Stone chip on bonnet and windscreen.
-Some odd mark on driver side door, couldn't get it off - not sure what it is (shows up easily on black paint).
-Also embarrassingly I curbed one of the alloys, only a small mark but wanted to hang myself after I did it. Proper angry.

I'll get all this repaired and then get it properly cleaned, polished and coated but just wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

Cheers

my black edition fk2 was ceramic coated as soon as i bought it (had done 400 miles as a demo) cars now done 10k and other than some chips on the bonnet and rear arches its looks like new. im blown away by how good the cermaic coatings are. id recommend ppf on front end and rear arches if you can afford it. wish id done mine now. once the bonnet has been painted im getting the ppf done.

How much would you have to pay for the Carbon interior and exterior packs and the 5 year service plan on a new FK8?

And do you pay extra for CW paint?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How much would you have to pay for the Carbon interior and exterior packs and the 5 year service plan on a new FK8?

And do you pay extra for CW paint?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Only red costs nowt,all the metallics and white are extra.
Service plan about £500.
See Cox site for all the carbon bits,they do look better,but the improvement doesn't justify the prices IMO.

Back