• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Service plan is £599 and all paint with exception of red is £525.
Not very fair charging £525 for the other solid colour of Championship White.....but paint prices in general are a rip off with all manufacturers.

What i would like to know is how much would the carbon packs cost if you ordered on a "New" FK8 from Honda?

Im aware that COX sell it cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

See Cox site for all the carbon bits,they do look better,but the improvement doesn't justify the prices IMO.

Exactly.

Optioning some expensive cosmetic carbon trim on a road car weighing nearly 1400kg isn't ever going to be the wisest way to spend money but will look nice.

On the FK2 It was over 4k for Cw and full carbon package, the fk8 has a lot more to offer accessory wise,
I spec'd a Cw up on release with full carbon and near every upgrade and I'm sure it was pushing past the 38k mark

What i would like to know is how much would the carbon packs cost if you ordered on a "New" FK8 from Honda?

That's only by negotiation with the dealer,just like the price of the car,surely?
Depends how much you can haggle off,but dealers don't give away their profit easily.

The full exterior carbon pack is £3,395 and the interior pack is £1,540.

You can order bits separately - it's all on the Honda car configurator.

Imagine all the genuine performance parts you could but buy for £5000, which is basically what the exterior and interior pack costs. Eventuri and Rays Wheels for example.

But imagine how many will go for the carbon packs,
The prices may be high but they're top quality accessories, well worth it in my eyes and they resell so easily

Imagine all the genuine performance parts you could but buy for £5000, which is basically what the exterior and interior pack costs.
Exactly...it would either be madness or money no object mentality to spend that on top of the purchase price of a new FK8 GT.
You would lose big time when you came to trade in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly...it would either be madness or money no object mentality to spend that on the carbon packs.
Yup! im Mad and Money aint no problem..
Whats wrong with having all the carbon and Performance parts?

Keep saving your Pension and im sure you will get there one day mate.

Keep saving your Pension and im sure you will get there one day mate.
You see there you go again resorting to personal insults when I have not attacked you....you just cant seem to help yourself Jason. :rolleyes:
Do me a favour though...I'm not your mate so please stop calling me such.
That's twice now you have attempted to insult me about my age. I don't know what age you are but obviously 51 must seem very old to you. Trust me everything is still in full working order. :lol:
I'm sure there are plenty on here around the same age as me. :)

Imagine all the genuine performance parts you could but buy for £5000, which is basically what the exterior and interior pack costs. Eventuri and Rays Wheels for example.

With an eventuri you would wave goodbye to any kind of warranty and help with a gearbox issue for example. I’ll pluck that one out of the air as it’s the most common issue so far with the FK8.

You see there you go again resorting to personal insults when I have not attacked you....you just cant seem to help yourself Jason. :rolleyes:
Do me a favour though...I'm not your mate so please stop calling me such.
That's twice now you have attempted to insult me about my age. I don't know what age you are but obviously 51 must seem very old to you. Trust me everything is still in full working order. :lol:
I'm sure there are plenty on here around the same age as me. :)

This is me on forums dealing with something I don’t agree with.

https://media.giphy.com/media/vX7cqnswikone/200w.gif

With an eventuri you would wave goodbye to any kind of warranty and help with a gearbox issue for example. I’ll pluck that one out of the air as it’s the most common issue so far with the FK8.

Is that true. Well damn.
Now it makes sense why Boooouuuulltteer and yourself are doing what your doing with your new chariots.

Back