• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I guess it's all comparative / relative. Considering that they're a 20" lightweight forged wheel by a reputable Japanese tuning house, their price isn't "that bad". The RAYS my Dad bought for his GT-R weren't considerably more but then they're 12" wide so overall a larger wheel, so I guess 'per inch' they're marginally more expensive than RAYS.

But then dropping that amount of money on a £35k car is a tougher pill to swallow compared to dropping the same amount on a £90k car...

Also just remembered I paid £12.5k to import the skyline. Totally forgot I had owned my dream car for a moment there :freak:

I couldn't even imagine putting £9ks worth of wheels on a Honda. Just think of the horror of kerbing one. I'd have sleepless nights and get a cold sweat every time I parallel parked.

In fact... That's not too much less than the biggest amount I've even spent on a car (05 ep3 in 2008 ) at £9800. Fcuk.

As opposed to RAYS on a broken Volvo? It's doable.

As opposed to RAYS on a broken Volvo? It's doable.

A set of RAYS TE37 for example is around £2500-£3000 depending on who you get it from. Not 9 grand lol.

Anyone who spends 9k on wheels for a civic needs a reality check.

A set of RAYS TE37 for example is around £2500-£3000 depending on who you get it from. Not 9 grand lol.

Anyone who spends 9k on wheels for a civic needs a reality check.

Still too much for a broken Volvo they don't really fit on.

Not sure who is mad enough to pay £1k for a FRP spoiler, that's not even a proper wing and most likely does nothing for performance.

Edit: £400+ for floor mats as well! hahaha what a joke

I have 2 sets of fk2 mugen mats at the same price, mugen is expensive but it's well worth the money

I don't doubt the quality on the mugen stuff without doubt it's top notch, but crazy prices for the fk8 bits. In saying that I wonder how other manufacturers top end tuning parts compare, maby dotty can chip In when he gets the m2 as no doubt he'll have the modding itch

It is silly money but you honestly get top quality products, the carpets are that soft you can feel the quality under your feet, the Honda ones were over £100 for the fk2 and were absolutely shocking after 6 weeks.
There's not many body kits that require zero tweaking, with mugens it's a like for like swap, I love mugens stuff and wouldn't think twice when buying.

There's been a few M2 and M4 collection videos popping up on YouTube lately and most of them are planning modifications at the dealers, so seems BMW might be a bit more mod friendly, seems you can get big power with very little as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking up our new FK8 in red tomorrow at 11:30. Super excited.

Looking forward to driving the Civic, seemed awesome in the test drive :)

Back