• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Need pictures so the car now. I'm itching to see the work in progress. All I have seen are the parts.

In fact, I need to see the car. :)

As for form over function - I feel that this is going to be a nice balance - fully capable drive that has not been compromised by poor choice of parts or 'super slammed Dubz style'.

I can't wait to see the car.

Having got rid of the Civic I have missed all the meets. Seems like an age since I have seen another forum member, not including Dotty and Vix as they are in Basingstoke so they dont count :p

We should just pop over to see you guys fella.

Here is a candid pic my sneaky publisher took when I was resting my feet after walking back from Quarrey :)

4611254320_4ea4db019d_d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks darlin':

here is a couple of pics from the show my GF took.

12ledd.jpg

And one of the inside.
12lede.jpg

Ah the lights yes, I really should sort the side lights and some HID's. :D

OH and I don't know if anyone noticed but a stone took out my red 'R' on the front, so I have a new one to go on :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks wicked mate. :)

Any chance of a side-profile shot of the car man? I bet it looks mad, I want to get some wide rear (concaved) wheels in the future. Looks cool, although the handlings not going to do me any fsvours :?

Any handling issues/vagueness?

Regarding the handling. The tyres are not quite scrubbed in yet. But there are no issues so far. Even taking into acount the stretch there is still more rubber in contact with the ground so more grip. It still has decent turn in, but I will have to report once I have put more miles on her. I still have to bed in the new brakes, I'm looking forward to them coming alive :)

I love it G. Like i have allways said, it is nice to see someone going in a different direction with their car, and not following the usual route. I do like the rims in black, but i think when they are red, they will offset the color of the body better, very nice mate ;)

Looked over the car at Japfest, alloys look great, everytime I went past the car I started liking them even more, wish I had enough to get a set of Rota's. Also love the colour. Didn't realise it was your car till I was having a chat with Rob from Redline mentioned it. Last time I saw the car it had the red 16" Rotas on it. Very nice car mate.

Back