• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

De nord! Trinity, not far from Newhaven, ish. You?

TBF I hear a lot less about problems with stretched tyres lol. It's a good look with the rotas :cool:

I was born Muirhouse way, then moved to Wester Hailes, though that was a looong time ago when it was pretty new.

Oh and I can vouch for how light those calipers are, they are a nice bit of kit.

I think they need to be checked to see if they are Hasnic proof. Oh I am back at work fella, on all sort of meds woohoo, if you are aboot and fancy lunch one day next week. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they need to be checked to see if they are Hasnic proof. Oh I am back at work fella, on all sort of meds woohoo, if you are aboot and fancy lunch one day next week. Let me know.

Yeah Neil said you were off, glad they've got you sorted out. I"ll give you a shout about next week, early on should be ok, after Weds i'm a bit flat out I think :D

They should be me proof on the road, at least I should f*cking hope so :lol:

Well, today was a bit like Christmas, erm only without the Turkey. My buddy Eric in the US (has the Yellow Si with overfenders) has sent me a nice package with some bits ordered, saves import and all that ;). Some nice shiny tow hooks, and a brand new spangdangly rocker cover.... now I am even more excited to get the internals so everything can be all bolted in, up and on...

The custom pistons and rods should be at TDI North any day (fingers crossed) and the Skunk2 bits left around two weeks ago so should be landing any minute too. Then let the Frankenstein build commence!

1364p6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note....

...where are my bits aaaaghhhhh........ why have they not arrived yet! Sorry about that, anyway on another note, these just turned up, Lou, Take note...... Hope they will work ok....
1f3pxt.jpg

As for the day job.....
1f3px6.jpg

me hard at work.... as it were..... thought I'd share, erm just ignore the pink rim hahaha

Just that they are not off the shelf so that takes time... I am hoping they will be here early next week... the skunk2 stuff is a big box..... so I guess they need a plane big enough...

Im sorry, but she looks like the ugly sister out of Shrek side on. Im sure she looks fine face on though.

She has a nice arse, no doubt but....I dont know.

Attachments

• does no-one else&#3.jpg
    does no-one else&#3.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 45
Ok she is hot :lol:

Oh what about the yellow rim on the seat and the CF shining under that desk, what is that, a backpack?

well yes I could, oh the yellow rim was the same as the pink, erm except yellow, there is a matching black and cyan one... not mine, my designer being trendy like :D... Well trying to be.... The carbon is some kind of backpack...

Back