• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

I had the same ARC kit turn up yeseterday for my Evo, wow the quality of it! Can't wait to fit it at the weekend, anyway cheers G I wanted one after reading this thread lol

Nice one Harv. This may be silly, but just incase before you put it on tighten up all the little bolts that hold the filters onto the box, I lost a couple as they must have worked a little loose in transit. Enjoy!

Good tip, i will make sure they are all tight!

Didn't realize it had two filters on the box, should get loads of air! :twisted:

One of the reasons it works well I guess. Be interesting to see how it works in yours. Share a pic when its in.

car looks sweet in the pics, but didnt read through all 27 lol

but lush TAK harnesses where you get them from buddy??!! price??

you got any up to date pics of the car mate??!!

Thanks fella. The main pics are pretty much up to date though I do have some from a mag feature I plan on getting up as they are not too bad.

There are a few nice things up and coming. The next stage of engine work is in the pipeline. Though will do that in spring as I think the extra power can wait till after the winter :D. But new inlet, cams and maybe a new header to go on.

Also new brakes will be here in two weeks from Tarox in Italy. These are brand new and wll be testing them out. but they are designed to be reasonably priced and aimed at fast road and track day folks who want a system that will fit under smaller rims, well that is the plan.

Over winter it will be sorting the rear inside out and painting it and getting some pannels made up to neaten everything up.

I am sure there will be other bits and bobs...

The harnesses you can get from vtec direct. Not sure how much now as the exchange rate is pretty grim at the moment :(

I think he is referring to the sound his makes :D. I do have a couple of vids I just need to encode them and get em up. May try and do that this weekend.

TBH I can not tell how loud mine is exactly as my exhaust is pretty potent on the noise front.

Thanks... um if that is your car in your avatar... wanna swap :D :D

Any new updates G? I'm thinking the asthetics of yours are around the same way i wanna go with mine that JDM cross with USDM, just gotta pile in that overtime, and then start hoarding parts:lol: :lol:

G, did I see you in a copy of fast car last week!

There was a copy in the works sh1t house I was flicking through:rolleyes:

Does this e-tech strut clear the gruppe m, looks like it would? I quite like this one as its pretty chunky :cool:

It is pretty chunky but the version I have is not the stiffest around as it were. Should do the job for regular use though.

Back